Page 314 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2142643043123133143153163243644148141314 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 67405
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Oh, and lastly, Mr. DA rocks for, amongst other nice touches yesterday, getting me microwaveable socks as a b-day present! My feet are always cold, so he went out and found "Spa Socks," to help keep my tootsies toasty!

My plan for tomorrow evening, after being full on crab, is to curl up on the couch with my hot socks, with some Mac & Jack's beer, and watch the tivo'd Duke vs. Mich game. Bliss!
    I love my microwavable socks.

Hmm, just wondering here after watching the FB game tonight. If I tried the same post repeatedly, I wonder if I would eventually score... Nah, that wouldn't work(jk).

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I have just turned the heel on my first handknit sock. I don't think it will be microwavable though.

I bet we can get to 7000 by 12/20, let's go for 7500.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have just turned the heel on my first handknit sock. I don't think it will be microwavable though.

The way some posters are performing (cough, cough), we should reach that by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Hmm, just wondering here after watching the FB game tonight. If I tried the same post repeatedly, I wonder if I would eventually score... Nah, that wouldn't work(jk).
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

Right on. Buck up, fellow warriors. We can totally throw down ~53 posts a day for the next 28 days.

Nicely done, Miles.

There should have been some other west coaster or insomniac that should have been able to foil that plot.
    I would have, but went to bed early last night.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Nicely done, Miles.

I would have, but went to bed early last night.
    I was on a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Right on. Buck up, fellow warriors. We can totally throw down ~53 posts a day for the next 28 days.
    I'm on board.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I was on a roll.
    Kaiser or sesame?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    We? Some posters can do that by themselves...

Good luck today. I'll be out of the loop for most of the day while travelling, cheering in CIS, doing some yard work and then organizing for a very busy short week of work before the Thanksgiving holiday. Just wanted to get close enough to Lavabe to make him feel like a gazelle before he raced off into the grasslands...

Ahhh, devildeac. Don't be modest.

Good luck today.
    While always an element, skill and determination will decide whether we are successful. (How many posts do we have so far today?)

Kaiser or sesame?
    What type of mustard?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    What type of mustard?
    Ymm, stone ground Plochman's.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I hadn't given this much thought until today, cuz Lavabe called me out. So, I had some coffee, sat back and thought about how I could celebrate my 2,000th Post. I think the best way I could celebrate would be to honor the meaning of my user name.

Right now, as I type this, I am 2,535 Miles away from one of the greatest places on earth. This time next year, I'm going to be a whole lot closer but I'll always have this handle to remind me to never move so damn far away again!

Here's to Durham, Duke, Cameron Indoor, and Krzyzewskiville.
    The 28th Anniversary will fall on the day we send the Tar Heels home without a bell.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    The 28th Anniversary will fall on the day we send the Tar Heels home without a bell.
    Can you imagine what it will be like to have Brunchgates with Miles?

I wonder what will happen when Miles crosses the 2535 barrier.

Say, why isn't there a 2535 Miles level?
    Last edited by Lavabe; 11-23-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Spelling typo

While always an element, skill and determination will decide whether we are successful. (How many posts do we have so far today?)
    Not enough.

Red face

Note: STILL reeling off the blown layup at 6,000 yesterday. We had a 3 on none and BLEW it. UGH!!