Page 26 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836761265261026 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Funny you should mention Utz! I have recently discovered them, especially the unsalted ones. I now have to be very careful when grocery shopping as I can easily put a bag in the cart.

Am going through Utz withdrawal as I write. Ohhh, the agony!!! Whoa is me.
    I have a couple of UTZ T-Shirts. My favorite is a grey shirt with Duke Blue letters that reads, "Property of UTZ" (XXL).

I love that T-shirt...and if it were salted and flavored I would eat it. Why would I eat my shirt? Because it is an UTZ shirt...and there is no better brand in its category than UTZ.

I love UTZ.

To learn more about UTZ branded potato chips, please visit our, um, er, their Web site at: http://www.utzsnacks.com/

-EarlJam, consumer of UTZ brand quality potato chips.

P.S. UTZ Rules!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Posting again because this will put us over 500, if nobody beats me to it. The countdown to the scarf has begun.

Once that winner is announced if anyone can tell me why I picked the number that I picked, they win a scarf too, guaranteed delivery before 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Posting again because this will put us over 500, if nobody beats me to it. The countdown to the scarf has begun.

Once that winner is announced if anyone can tell me why I picked the number that I picked, they win a scarf too, guaranteed delivery before 2010.
    Scarf is a funny name, but if UTZ came out with "scarf-flavored potato chips," then I would eat them in force, because no doubt they would taste delicious, not because scarfs (sp?) taste good, rather, because UTZ created the chip.

Do we really get a free scarf?

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam;80711/
    Do we really get a free scarf?

-EarlJam
    Yes.

Fish80 said there really should be prizes involved with this thread and I decided he was right. To save anyone who is late to the game from having to go back and read the whole thing (although, why wouldn't you?) here are the details again.

I picked a number greater than 500 awhile ago. The poster who gets that number post wins a handknit scarf, knit by me, in the color family, style, and yarn content of their choice. (Within reason, I'll give you some suggestions.) I think that makes me a postpimp.

Yes.

Fish80 said there really should be prizes involved with this thread and I decided he was right. To save anyone who is late to the game from having to go back and read the whole thing (although, why wouldn't you?) here are the details again.

I picked a number greater than 500 awhile ago. The poster who gets that number post wins a handknit scarf, knit by me, in the color family, style, and yarn content of their choice. (Within reason, I'll give you some suggestions.) I think that makes me a postpimp.
    Wow!

that

is so

cool!

Did I win?

I don't know Jax.

Is it available in Boston?

I miss Cheerwine and the only true ginger ale - Vernor's. I know Vernor's is a midwest company but you can get it in NC. Vernor's came up with a drink called a Boston cooler, Vernor's and vanilla ice cream. You can't get a real Boston cooler in Boston. Sigh.
    Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the 500th post?

If so, BostonDevil will be knitting herself a non-Utz flavored scarf. I fear if it was Utz-flavored EarlJam would, umm...you get the picture.

If so, BostonDevil will be knitting herself a non-Utz flavored scarf. I fear if it was Utz-flavored EarlJam would, umm...you get the picture.
    Sometimes scarves get me really excited.

-EarlJam

Maybe I said it wrong, it's a number OVER 500 but I'm not telling which one. And there is a second prize given to the person who figures out why I chose the number I chose. OK? If people are still confused, let me know, and I'll try again. And don't worry, I have no intention of winning my own scarf. And no one has won yet.

Carry on.

Maybe I said it wrong, it's a number OVER 500 but I'm not telling which one. And there is a second prize given to the person who figures out why I chose the number I chose. OK? If people are still confused, let me know, and I'll try again. And don't worry, I have no intention of winning my own scarf. And no one has won yet.

Carry on.
    The number is/was 501...and you chose that number because you were driving along 15-501 when Duke won one of its three national championships.

-EarlJam

Carry on.
    That's how I interpreted it. BTW, I think this post is the winner.

Carry on.
    The number is 527, and you chose that number because May 27 is your anniversary...or your daughter's birthday.

-EarlJam

P.S. Is it safe to say the number is > 500 but < 600?

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    The number is 527, and you chose that number because May 27 is your anniversary...or your daughter's birthday.

-EarlJam

P.S. Is it safe to say the number is > 500 but < 600?

I have already given the clue that it's over 500.

I will give one more. I did pick a number that I thought was reasonable to achieve. Interpret that however you want to.

OK, here's a third. Since I promise not to win it myself, if you haven't heard from me in awhile, we might be getting close.

Oh and maybe, just maybe, you want to wait and see what the winning number is before you make a guess as to why.

No daughters, 4 sons, two born in May, but that's not it. (5/1 and 5/13)

Nobody has won it yet although I do think EarlJam wants a scarf. Can you wear them in Atlanta? Do you ski?

I have already given the clue that it's over 500.

I will give one more. I did pick a number that I thought was reasonable to achieve. Interpret that however you want to.

OK, here's a third. Since I promise not to win it myself, if you haven't heard from me in awhile, we might be getting close.
    Am I hot, warm, or frigid on the "why that number" guess? Can we get a clue regarding that?

Oh. Just read your latest post so nevermind. Yes, you can wear a scarf in Atlanta but not around your neck. Not even sure what that means, but as for skiing, no, I don't ski. I tried water skiing once and nearly killed myself. I'm somewhat tall so leverage is a problem for me when I ski, skateboard, or practice multi-directional gyroramnomics.

-EJ

Wait until somebody wins and if you're floundering, I'll help.

Wait until somebody wins and if you're floundering, I'll help.
    Reminds me of a popular song:

Lean on me, when you are floundering;
    And I'll be a friend, I'll help you continue ploundering.
    For, not long I'll be counting;
    Before I'm going to need, somebody to lean on (due to floundering).

-EarlJam, known flounderererer