Page 111 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 67648
    Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    Don't make me come to Canada. (as if I could since I lost my passport.. I'm stranded in America!) And don't think I don't know that no matter who starts the fight, the man always comes off looking like a bullying jerk.
    You don't need a passport so long as you travel via a land crossing. For that you can still get away with other ID.

I'll expect you by tomorrow night. Meet me at the bar where I work so that we can have a drink after the scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    Are you, EarlJam, suggesting that we lick your toejam?
    Now you're just being gross.

-EarlJam

Bama, schmama. Auburn baby!!!
    War Eagle! Tiger! Let's name the eagle Tiger! Oh wait, they still don't know what to call themselves.

Lte

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Well, you did post 5 in a row in the "whatever" thread -- does that count as talking to oneself?
    Not that time. It was a small flurry of unadulterated PW'ing as I divided your post/questions/comments into several parts and responded to each one in a separate post. Now, go back and find the segment/thread where EJ had a running conversation with himself for most of a page (can't recall exactly)-now THAT was talking to oneself.

(I still want to be part of the group therapy sessions :<()

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Not that time. It was a small flurry of unadulterated PW'ing as I divided your post/questions/comments into several parts and responded to each one in a separate post. Now, go back and find the segment/thread where EJ had a running conversation with himself for most of a page (can't recall exactly)-now THAT was talking to oneself.

(I still want to be part of the group therapy sessions :<()
    Are you sure that was me? That's not something I would do.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Are you sure that was me? That's not something I would do.

-EarlJam
    Yes it is EarlJam. That is SO you. Shut up.

-EarlJam

-EarlJam
    YOU shut up.

-EJ

Lte

-EarlJam
    I am positive it was you. You even called yourself an idiot (I think-I may have the derogatory name wrong however). One poster, or two maybe, or perhaps it was several (dozen) even agreed with one of you. I am glad I read both your posts above to realize you were replying/talking to yourself (again). Carry on. Now back to EJ's coversation with himself, Part III.

EarlJam is clearly off his meds today. Or maybe he is on meds...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You even called yourself an idiot (I think-I may have the derogatory name wrong however). One poster, or two maybe, or perhaps it was several (dozen) even agreed with one of you.
    THAT (several (dozen) even agreed with one of you) is hilarious!

I would just like to point out that this is perhaps the most random (yet entertaining) thread in the history of bulletin boards. We all need help. Quickly.

THAT (several (dozen) even agreed with one of you) is hilarious!
    EarlJam is actually Herschel Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    EarlJam is actually Herschel Walker.
    Good one!

Is this thread just going on forever or is there a certain number that must be reached?

Is this thread just going on forever or is there a certain number that must be reached?
    Forever. I can't remember how long the "Bush Mispronounces Battier" thread was but I'm pretty sure this one must have beaten it by now (if not, it is definietly close to doing so).

Red face Forgive me colchar, for I have sinned

Forever. I can't remember how long the "Bush Mispronounces Battier" thread was but I'm pretty sure this one must have beaten it by now (if not, it is definietly close to doing so).
    Forgive me, but just how DID President Bush pronounce Battier?

So if someone were to find that thread and begin posting a ridiculous amount, would we have a competition going? Could this attempt at "Longest Thread Ever" be sabotaged? I'm not sayin'...I'm just saying.

So if someone were to find that thread and begin posting a ridiculous amount, would we have a competition going? Could this attempt at "Longest Thread Ever" be sabotaged? I'm not sayin'...I'm just saying.
    Since that thread was too old even to appear in the old board's archive, good luck finding it.

As BB said, that thread is long gone (I wish someone could remember how long it went on for).

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Since that thread was too old even to appear in the old board's archive, good luck finding it.
    This is all a conspiracy. I'll figure out another way to stick it to the man.