Page 1585 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 58510851485153515751583158415851586158715951635168520852585 ... LastLast
Results 31,681 to 31,700 of 67398
    Knocking back a Yee Haw Oktoberfest waiting for a table at a cool restaurant in Chattanooga. Very tasty, classic Oktoberfest. Wrong thread. But this is like candy!

Just the thought of candy corn or circus peanuts gives me full body shivers. Also those nasty little colored sugared Easter eggs we used to find stuck (literally) in the plastic grass in our baskets.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Just the thought of candy corn or circus peanuts gives me full body shivers. Also those nasty little colored sugared Easter eggs we used to find stuck (literally) in the plastic grass in our baskets.
    Yeah. Where is this stuff made and who does the deed? The rotten elves of Bad Santa in the north hole?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Circus peanuts - big NO from me.

Candy Corn - some in moderation every couple of Halloween's. My dad loved it. Nephew Mike still gets sick at the thought of it, I believe.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I like to impale a piece of candy corn on each of my incisors and pretend that I'm a candy vampire!

Ok, maybe I stopped doing that when I was 9.

Or maybe I didn't. I don't eat enough candy corn to get sick, but I usually buy a bag of it come October.

I haven't had a typo on this thread in the last couple of days. What happened to my Butterfinger(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I like to impale a piece of candy corn on each of my incisors and pretend that I'm a candy vampire!
    Figured you'd put them on top of your head like a (boston)devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Man, this is one of those days.

Was thinking of bagging my camping trip tomorrow but now I need it desperately.
    Where you going? Somewhere in Pisgah?

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Where you going? Somewhere in Pisgah?

-jk
    Just off the Parkway. My buddy works for the Forest Service, so he knows off the beaten path places. I'll say it's near Skinny Dip Falls (not as fun as it sounds).

Decided to delay a day so I can get my Real World stuff arranged first. Should still be close to perfect.

Nothing beats time in the woods with a friend from college.

Nice rainy morning in SEPA. Brush of red and orange starting on many trees.

Serenity now!

I wish I still had a friend at US Cellular...

Sitting waiting for curbside...

Curbside? Curbside what? Your time stamp is rather early for a dinner delivery.

I'm doing a virtual 5k today, except I'm walking it Arrow is coming too. And we're meeting up with our team to do a socially distanced walk together. It's for the Samaritans. This one and the Boston 10k for Women are the only two events that I do every year, although this is only year 3 for the Samaritans walk.

Yes, I'm already signed up to do the virtual Boston 10k for Women. I can do it any time between 10/7 and 10/12 this year, although it is traditionally run on the October Monday holiday, starts and finishes on Boston Common.

Curbside? Curbside what? Your time stamp is rather early for a dinner delivery.
    Grocery...saves me from going inside.

Yes, I'm already signed up to do the virtual Boston 10k for Women. I can do it any time between 10/7 and 10/12 this year, although it is traditionally run on the October Monday holiday, starts and finishes on Boston Common.
    October Monday holiday?