Page 1781 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 78112811681173117711779178017811782178317911831188122812781 ... LastLast
Results 35,601 to 35,620 of 67405
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Really? No one else has a soft spot for Rashida Jones?

Wow. I didn't expect to be on an island with that one.
    I mean, she's fine. Do you think she's one of the top 10 characters (Ann or Karen) across shows?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I just started watching "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" on Netflix.

I was never a loyal watcher of either "The Office" or "Parks and Rec". I have seen enough of both to know the shows and the characters but not enough to make a top 10 list. That said, Ron Swanson is number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I just started watching "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" on Netflix.

I was never a loyal watcher of either "The Office" or "Parks and Rec". I have seen enough of both to know the shows and the characters but not enough to make a top 10 list. That said, Ron Swanson is number 1.
    Agreed on that.

Also, FWIW, I'd take 30 Rock over either show in terms of layered jokes and rewatchability.

Love Rashida Jones. Ron Swanson is my favorite sitcom character ever. 30 Rock was hilarious too. Lil Sebastian was a great comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Love Rashida Jones. Ron Swanson is my favorite sitcom character ever. 30 Rock was hilarious too. Lil Sebastian was a great comeback.
    Wait. Did you...have you...watched some of the famous Parks and Rec outtakes?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Wait. Did you...have you...watched some of the famous Parks and Rec outtakes?
    I have.

I have.
    Wow. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. I need to get back in the gym and practice to a montage.

That was pretty sly.

Wow. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. I need to get back in the gym and practice to a montage.

That was pretty sly.
    Run up some stairs. Punch some sides of beef.

Run up some stairs. Punch some sides of beef.
    This might be a Rocky IV level montage. Mountains, yokes for yaks, barn rafter sit ups.

This might be a Rocky IV level montage. Mountains, yokes for yaks, barn rafter sit ups.
    "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"
    -Rocky Balboa

"During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"
    -Rocky Balboa
    (I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying!)

(I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying!)
    Georgia Tech is good. Doing a great job on Hurt.

Georgia Tech is good. Doing a great job on Hurt.
    It would be nice if we pulled this out. I am sure that the rest of the ACC are enjoying our middling year though.

Anyone remember Rashida Jones in Freaks and Geeks? Kim Kelly's friend? I am not a watcher of Parks and Rec or The Office, but I did love F&G. Best show ever cancelled after only one season.

That was probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Anyone remember Rashida Jones in Freaks and Geeks? Kim Kelly's friend? I am not a watcher of Parks and Rec or The Office, but I did love F&G. Best show ever cancelled after only one season.
    Yes! She was great in Freaks and Geeks and, agreed, it was an outstanding show that was cancelled too soon.

Two loss night...

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Freaks and Geeks was superb. Love the effort on the road. Duke is just not quite good enough this year. I have approached this season as a building block for next year.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Two loss night...
    Sorry about that, Ymo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Sorry about that, Ymo.
    It is happening quite frequently.