Page 1712 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 71212121612166217021710171117121713171417221762181222122712 ... LastLast
Results 34,221 to 34,240 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I just had a slice of homemade sweet potato pie.
    I changed my mind. Now I want pie.

Arrrgggh.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I changed my mind. Now I want pie.

Arrrgggh.
    You are welcome! I will eat a second piece just for you.

I can't bear to look. I assume it's bad.

I approve of this method.

Gawd I want some cake right now.
    Strawberry frosting and a white cake is my dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Strawberry frosting and a white cake is my dessert.
    I might have a spoonful of peanut butter with honey.

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I can't bear to look. I assume it's bad.
    Missed the game and will likely skip the thread. I will watch Vandy tonight, but I've gotten used to them not being very good.

If anyone were to tell me that they like French style green beans rather than southern-style, cook the crap out of them so they taste like fatback rather than green beans, green beans I would support a permanent ban on that person. French style green beans suck because they taste like green beans. In much the same way that boiled brussel sprouts (as opposed to roasted brussels which are the perfect green vegetable) suck because they taste like homeless people's feet.

If anyone were to tell me that they like French style green beans rather than southern-style, cook the crap out of them so they taste like fatback rather than green beans, green beans I would support a permanent ban on that person. French style green beans suck because they taste like green beans. In much the same way that boiled brussel sprouts (as opposed to roasted brussels which are the perfect green vegetable) suck because they taste like homeless people's feet.
    Aggressive take to start the morning.

He's been poking at bears for over a week now. Someone get this man some chunky PB and some real homemade fig jam.

Red face

You mean you aren't hungry for homeless people's feet now?

Are you guys always going to get this defensive when I start spitting facts at you? Don't blame me for the fact that you guys are all incredibly bad at eating. I'm performing the public service of trying to save you all from yourselves.

Are you guys always going to get this defensive when I start spitting facts at you? Don't blame me for the fact that you guys are all incredibly bad at eating. I'm performing the public service of trying to save you all from yourselves.
    I admit that I got hooked on eating very early on. I've been addicted to eating as long as I can remember. The most messed up part is that it was my parents who got me started on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    You mean you aren't hungry for homeless people's feet now?
    Obviously hot dogs have homeless people feet in them, but they don't taste like it. And I crave hot dogs pretty frequently. No bun of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I admit that I got hooked on eating very early on. I've been addicted to eating as long as I can remember. The most messed up part is that it was my parents who got me started on it.
    I could stop anytime I wanted. But my mama didn't raise no quitter.

Obviously hot dogs have homeless people feet in them, but they don't taste like it. And I crave hot dogs pretty frequently. No bun of course.
    Okay, now you are just trolling. Hot dog no bun? What, do you dip them in tartar sauce?

hot dogs gotta have natural casings so they snap when you nip them.

"Keto cannibal."

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Okay, now you are just trolling. Hot dog no bun? What, do you dip them in tartar sauce?
    You take that back right now. It really is probably no exaggeration that I eat 4500 calories a day because I am Keto. My toppings of choice on said hot dog are chili, slaw, onion and mustard. What those of us raised in the South would term "all the way". The bun is not an integral part of a hot dog. It is merely a delivery device. The star of a hotdog is the toppings. This all reflects very badly on you that I have to explain it. I'm willing to overlook it but...it does push me close to the edge (It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under). I will say that Budwom appears to have some eating game. The rest of you I have hope for, but it is waning.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    You are a bright shining star. Bright. Shining. Star.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I am bundabergdevil and I approve this message.