Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Rey is Yoda and Palpatine’s love child...

It would not be entirely surprising given all the Count I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.u, Asaj Ventress, Darth Maul, Vader and Palpatine “there can be only two” side schemes that Rey is someone’s hidden project.

Will Finn end up as a long lost son of Lando? There certainly was speculation about that for Force Awakens.

It’s too late for “Rise of Skywalker”, my hope for Star Wars post Lucas was an expansion of the universe and its stories.
    I had forgotten a certain Star Wars character name didn’t pass the wankerizer filter. Oops.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I had forgotten a certain Star Wars character name didn’t pass the wankerizer filter. Oops.
    That was awesome. Count D...banned by the boards!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

It’s too late for “Rise of Skywalker”, my hope for Star Wars post Lucas was an expansion of the universe and its stories.
    It's a shame as well, because I thought Rogue One was pretty decent. Certainly the best star wars movie I had seen since Jedi.

Again, I am so sorry for those who have already decided they will be disappointed or hate this. I think you’re missing the point.

This ain’t the Bible. It’s a fun escape story, originally planned to mimic the movie short serials of Flash Gordon and such. It really is not that serious and at its best it does not take itself too seriously.

Chill and enjoy. It’s all good.

Idk OPK, as the great Lloyd Braun says, "Serenity now, insanity later!"

I’ve seen the theories that Rey and Ren might be twins... what if Annakin had a lost twin, or maybe even just younger sibling? A lot could have happened to Schmi when she was away from Annakin. Maybe she had a second kid with Lars, but there were enough midichlorians still floating around to turn that one into something special, and in turn, Rey?

And isn’t Skywalker just a slave name? Couldn’t there be millions of them running around?

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    If Leia was a Skywalker, why wouldn’t Ben be one? Because he was given his dad’s last name when he was born? Leia’s last name was not Skywalker.
    Because he's secretly a Targaryen, but Ned was sworn to protect his identity and raised him as his bastard. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    Because he's secretly a Targaryen, but Ned was sworn to protect his identity and raised him as his bastard. Simple.
    Actually, it was Uncle Owen, not Uncle Ned. In Luke’s case anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    Could be Uncle Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Could be Uncle Drew.
    Wouldn't that really be David Thomspon, who was a Skywalker before Star Wars was even a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Wouldn't that really be David Thomspon, who was a Skywalker before Star Wars was even a thing.
    Yup, and they could release trailers via Dominique "The Human Highlight Film" Wilkins.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    "Ned" is a way better Star Wars name than "Owen". Hell, Ned could even be a species. Or a moon.

"Remember that trip to Ned? I don't know how we didn't get kicked out of the academy?!"
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post

"Remember that trip to Ned? I don't know how we didn't get kicked out of the academy?!"
    Yeah. We really lost our heads.
    Carolina delenda est

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Yeah. We really lost our heads.
    I must spread some comments around...

I must spread some comments around...
    got you covered

Peter Mahew, the man who played Chewie in all the movies through The Force Awakens (someone else donned the suit for Last Jedi, Solo, and Skywalker) has died at the age of 74. Mayhew was 7-foot, 3-inches tall.

RIP Chewie...

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Peter Mahew, the man who played Chewie in all the movies through The Force Awakens (someone else donned the suit for Last Jedi, Solo, and Skywalker) has died at the age of 74. Mayhew was 7-foot, 3-inches tall.

RIP Chewie...

Sad beyond words.

Rest in peace.

So sad. On the radio, they said he was 76. Weird.

So sad. On the radio, they said he was 76. Weird.
    Travel beyond the speed of light messes with time.

May the Fourth be with you!