Page 430 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3303804204284294304314324404805309301430 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I think Ozzie has to wait 60 seconds because the board software knows that he always has profound and thought provoking things to write that takes more than 30 seconds to type. Thus, he really only has to wait 30 seconds if you take into consideration how long it takes to type deep thoughts.
    Oh, it's getting deep and think in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I try to stay away from the P P Board. I get myself in trouble over there.

I just noticed that the moon is up and it's almost full. Does it appear bigger than usual this month? Last month it appeared the biggest it's been in about 14 years.
    I followed a car last night and kept trying to figure out what light was on in the car. When the car turned, I realized that it was the moon reflected on the rear window. I don't know if it is larger than normal but it was very bright.

I try to stay away from the P P Board. I get myself in trouble over there.

I just noticed that the moon is up and it's almost full. Does it appear bigger than usual this month? Last month it appeared the biggest it's been in about 14 years.
    I don't see the moon here in Durham. Perhaps it's because I'm not outside or actually at the window.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Thank you!

Click the icon next to the quote button that is a quote and a plus sign. Once you've clicked that icon for all the quotes you want in a post, scroll down and click the "post reply" button. You'll be led to this screen (the one I'm writing in/on) and all the quotes will be there.
    Oh, it's getting deep and think in here.
    OOOOO - thank you for the lesson. I'm one step further from being a techno-idiot.

I'm going to assume you meant thick, not think. And yes, I have an ulterior motive - Ozzie is going to try to help me get Duke tickets for the Duke-KU game next fall. Ozzie is wonderful!

I don't see the moon here in Durham. Perhaps it's because I'm not outside or actually at the window.
    Usually you need to look outside to see the moon.

Unless you are in the back seat of a car?

OOOOO - thank you for the lesson. I'm one step further from being a techno-idiot.

I'm going to assume you meant thick, not think. And yes, I have an ulterior motive - Ozzie is going to try to help me get Duke tickets for the Duke-KU game next fall. Ozzie is wonderful!
    Ozzie is AWESOME!!!

Ozzie the Awesome.

Yes, I meant thick. I just typed think again, but corrected myself.

Wouldn't I need to be in the front seat of the other car to see the moon in the back seat of a car?

I think Ozzie has to wait 60 seconds because the board software knows that he always has profound and thought provoking things to write that takes more than 30 seconds to type. Thus, he really only has to wait 30 seconds if you take into consideration how long it takes to type deep thoughts.
    Thank you, DukieInKansas! I'm adding you to my "buy a beer, mixed drink or glass of wine" list! Remember this when you come for a brunchgate next year!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Red face

If the LTE doesn't brighten your day, just hop on over to the PPB and watch people unsuccessfully try to change each other's minds.
    Or go over to the EK Forum, and look at the threads that have nothing to do with Duke Basketball.

Ozzie is AWESOME!!!

Ozzie the Awesome.
    And the fan club grows! OK, Tilly, you're on the list too! You can collect at the AB next Friday.

9F 9F 9F

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    And the fan club grows! OK, Tilly, you're on the list too! You can collect at the AB next Friday.
    I'm so happy, oh so happy. I'm so happy and gaaaaaay

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Or go over to the EK Forum, and look at the threads that have nothing to do with Duke Basketball.
    But I thought everything revolved around Duke basketball.

Thank you, DukieInKansas! I'm adding you to my "buy a beer, mixed drink or glass of wine" list! Remember this when you come for a brunchgate next year!
    Or if you come here for a game, you can be on my list!

Umm, fan club or harem?

But I thought everything revolved around Duke basketball.
    Go Morgan State!

I followed a car last night and kept trying to figure out what light was on in the car. When the car turned, I realized that it was the moon reflected on the rear window. I don't know if it is larger than normal but it was very bright.

Wouldn't I need to be in the front seat of the other car to see the moon in the back seat of a car?
    D.I.K. saw it in the rear window. If you were in the back seat you might see it too.

D.I.K. saw it in the rear window. If you were in the back seat you might see it too.
    That isn't the moon I was referring to.

Umm, fan club or harem?
    Umm, I was just happy to have a fan club, but....

9F 9F 9F

You asked for it.

Moon Song (I know, it's been a while)