Page 261 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1612112512592602612622632713113617611261 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 67675
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    On facebook, I took a quiz to determine if I was a cougar or wolf. Turns out, I'm a "dawg".
    I haven't taken the test but I can assure everyone that I have no relation to the UGA dawgs.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I haven't taken the test but I can assure everyone that I have no relation to the UGA dawgs.
    I in no way shape or form think of myself as a UGA dawg.

Wilson - the more you post, the better you sound: cuff links, bow ties, argyle socks, dog lover, Christmas decorations, etc. What's wrong with the women in Atlanta? If only you were 20 years older or I was 20 years younger. Do you have an uncle?
    Wilson, all of these things need to go in your online dating profile: cuff links, bow ties, argyle socks, dog lover, Christmas decorations, church going, Duke guy.

And as for the 20 year age difference, some of us are Cougars, so the age difference doesn't matter. In fact, it's appealing to us Cougars.

Do I need to set up your online dating profile for you?

I concur - the ladies of Hotlanta must be congenitally clueless; either that or Wilson's not marketing himself well enough!

Ymo, did we have any classmates of the female persuasion that headed down that way? I know LF was there after graduation, but she's all happily married now.

Breaker, 10-4, we got ourselves a convoy!

Wilson - the more you post, the better you sound: cuff links, bow ties, argyle socks, dog lover, Christmas decorations, etc. What's wrong with the women in Atlanta? If only you were 20 years older or I was 20 years younger. Do you have an uncle?
    The more he posts, the more likely he'll become a part of the convoy draft at the top of the DBR statboard.

Egads... I just went through a 70's moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    The more he posts, the more likely he'll become a part of the convoy draft at the top of the DBR statboard.

Does this make you the Rubber Duck?

Red face I can't stand the spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I in no way shape or form think of myself as a UGA dawg.
    Talk with ugadevil about what qualifies as a UGA dawg.

IIRC, DA once referred to UDub (Washington) as the dawgs.

Dude, there is no shame in quoting that fine, fine song.

I just realized that, with 2535 in ChiTown, I can easily pass him in posts on this thread.

Of course, once he gets home, he will start some drafting and leave me in the dust once again.

Red face Uh-oh... we're going into a weird discussion

Having just listened to Johnny Cash instead of CW McCall, I guess I'm the Cotton Mouth in the Psycho-Billy Cadillac.

Are you Red Ryder?

What's the age requirement for a Cougar? Can a cougar also be a MILF? Or is being a MILF a disqualification? I'm thinking I need at least a 10 year separation for my "cougar". Did I just go off the deep end? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post

Do I need to set up your online dating profile for you?
    Let me just say...maybe. I have to admit, I feel a good bit of embarrassment at the prospect of online dating. As a member of the internet generation, I suppose I shouldn't, but for whatever reason, I do.
    So, I guess I'll just need some more convincing. That way, I can counter any embarrassment with, "Well, my friends put me up to it." (But nevermind that they're my internet friends...).

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I concur - the ladies of Hotlanta must be congenitally clueless; either that or Wilson's not marketing himself well enough!

Ymo, did we have any classmates of the female persuasion that headed down that way? I know LF was there after graduation, but she's all happily married now.
    Older women appreciate the little things. Younger women could care less about those things unless they are trying to marry you.

Talking Mixing threads again

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Let me just say...maybe. I have to admit, I feel a good bit of embarrassment at the prospect of online dating. As a member of the internet generation, I suppose I shouldn't, but for whatever reason, I do.
    So, I guess I'll just need some more convincing. That way, I can counter any embarrassment with, "Well, my friends put me up to it." (But nevermind that they're my internet friends...).
    One obvious suggestion: you should mention that you've never seen Fight Club.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post

None that I can recall that are still single

Having just listened to Johnny Cash instead of CW McCall, I guess I'm the Cotton Mouth in the Psycho-Billy Cadillac.

Are you Red Ryder?
    Since I have been known to admire a unique set of wheels, I guess I could be Red Ryder. What year was your car?

Smile 'Cause we got a little convoy

I'd rather not be the Rubber Duck, and I don't think anyone wants to be Pig Pen.

"Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy... "

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I felt the same way you do, until I saw a Jimmy Stewart movie from 1940, "The Shop Around the Corner." The movie was remade a few years back with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.

Anyway, in the Jimmy Stewart movie he meets a girl through the personal ads. Well if people were doing personal ads in 1940, I thought why can't I do online dating in the 2000's. So, I did and I've had pretty good success. I've met and gone out with a couple of duds. Like the guy who in one of our first conversations asked if he would be able to get health insurance through my employer if he married me and some other stuff that would get me banned if I posted it. Obviously, that relationship, if you can call it that, did not last long.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    What's the age requirement for a Cougar? Can a cougar also be a MILF? Or is being a MILF a disqualification? I'm thinking I need at least a 10 year separation for my "cougar". Did I just go off the deep end? LOL!
    I think it depends on how old you are.