Page 2930 of 3387 FirstFirst ... 1930243028302880292029282929293029312932294029803030 ... LastLast
Results 58,581 to 58,600 of 67740
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Sometimes, ice cream comes in single serving sizes - brands like Ben & Jerry's and Talenti*

* Yes, I know it is Gelato but close enough.
    So, 1 pint?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So, 1 pint?
    That's correct!

Talenti Mediterranean Mint is the best! I am embarrassed how many Talenti "food storage containers" I have amassed.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Talenti Mediterranean Mint is the best! I am embarrassed how many Talenti "food storage containers" I have amassed.
    You only buy it for the container.

I wait for it to go on sale so I can get some of those food storage containers.

Why yes, I did eat tonight's serving of ice cream last night. Yes, I ate the whole thing.
    The other night I really wanted a snack, had nothing in the house, so I made a quarter of a cookie recipe- 6 cookies that I told myself would be my snack for 2 days. The two days were 8:00-8:10 pm that night and 7:00-7:10 am the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You only buy it for the container.

I wait for it to go on sale so I can get some of those food storage containers.
    Yep, it's a real chore to have to empty those things.

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    The other night I really wanted a snack, had nothing in the house, so I made a quarter of a cookie recipe- 6 cookies that I told myself would be my snack for 2 days. The two days were 8:00-8:10 pm that night and 7:00-7:10 am the next morning.
    Sounds about right.

You weren’t wrong.

Chinese spy balloon had been directly overhead for 30 minutes. It keeps going back and forth. And now it looks like it’s been shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Chinese spy balloon had been directly overhead for 30 minutes. It keeps going back and forth. And now it looks like it’s been shot down.
    Hah. My parents are on the coast of SC and keep sending me pictures of the balloon as a spec in the background and their middle fingers in the foreground.

This thing had a bit of a carnival atmosphere to it don't ya think? "Step right up, pop a balloon and win a stuffed bear for the little lady!"

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hah. My parents are on the coast of SC and keep sending me pictures of the balloon as a spec in the background and their middle fingers in the foreground.
    We were outside. Had the telescope already out for the green comet. About ten minutes after the balloon passed over the house one boom and then a second boom. Looks like they were just waiting for it to clear the water. Two fighter jets had been circling it for an hour. I’m pretty sure the balloon survived. It looked like it was picking up steam. The equipment package definitely did not make it.

Lots of folks here in Asheville posted their pics of it.

RIP weird distraction of the week

We were outside. Had the telescope already out for the green comet. About ten minutes after the balloon passed over the house one boom and then a second boom. Looks like they were just waiting for it to clear the water. Two fighter jets had been circling it for an hour. I’m pretty sure the balloon survived. It looked like it was picking up steam. The equipment package definitely did not make it.
    Yeah. This is what I got from Pawleys:

Some people on the beach, saw the air go out of a balloon. Right after I took that picture three fighters came screaming across the sky and before we knew it, it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Okay, one serving of Talenti Mediterranean Mint is for dessert tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    RIP weird distraction of the week
    Apparently, people have stopped dropping their kids down wells.

Apparently, people have stopped dropping their kids down wells.
    I'm sending my love down the well.

The two days were 8:00-8:10 pm that night and 7:00-7:10 am the next morning.
    That is discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    “Really don't mind if you sit this one out
    My words but a whisper your deafness a shout
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think
    Your sperm's in the gutter, your love's in the sink
    So you ride yourselves over the fields and
    You make all your animal deals and
    Your wise men don't know how it feels
    To be thick as a brick”

— Gerald "Little Milton" Bostock (put to music by Jethro Tull)

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    To join the others. I knew it.

To join the others. I knew it.
    We all float down here.