Page 2837 of 3385 FirstFirst ... 18372337273727872827283528362837283828392847288729373337 ... LastLast
Results 56,721 to 56,740 of 67684
    I really thought more people would be up.

Yesterday's driving took longer than expected - two blocked lanes of traffic added about 50 minutes at the end of the day. I hope the person being put into an ambulance is going to be ok.

Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Today will include a trip to Bu-cees. I wonder if they will have a battery operated candle? Are those even a thing?
    If they don’t have ‘em, they don’t exist.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    If they don’t have ‘em, they don’t exist.
    The only other place to check would be Cracker Barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    My daughter was clutching hers for dear life in the post-game picture. She love it, too! It was the "freshman game", thus prompting the giveaway, which my sophomore daughter was more than happy to snag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Probably 'cause aimo was lurking behind her breathing heavily...
    This!

I have one. It changes color. No idea where it came from.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I really thought more people would be up.
    I was, but I was watching TV. Kept trying to switch away from election coverage, but couldn't. Finally went to sleep after Fetterman spoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I was, but I was watching TV. Kept trying to switch away from election coverage, but couldn't. Finally went to sleep after Fetterman spoke.
    I should have stayed asleep. Well, not picked up the tablet and started looking. But I did get Wordle done.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have one. It changes color. No idea where it came from.
    Can you run it down to Clemson today? I figure they don't want actual lit candles in The Bistro for the birthday celebration.

Can you run it down to Clemson today? I figure they don't want actual lit candles in The Bistro for the birthday celebration.
    Ah! Birthday candles! This is a pillar. Hmmm . . not sure about battery-operated bday candles. That would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

And Clemson is a bit out of my quick run during lunch range.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Ah! Birthday candles! This is a pillar. Hmmm . . not sure about battery-operated bday candles. That would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?
    Make a wish...and here's your hammer.

Wife came home from Lowes with six battery operated flickering Xmas candles just yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Wife came home from Lowes with six battery operated flickering Xmas candles just yesterday
    Next time I have to head out on 128, I'm scanning until I come across the Christmas music station. Yeah, that's me, the person who starts listening to Christmas carols the before Thanksgiving.

Next time I have to head out on 128, I'm scanning until I come across the Christmas music station. Yeah, that's me, the person who starts listening to Christmas carols the before Thanksgiving.
    I’m very curious to see if Trump still announces as he has hinted his intent to run on November 15.

I’m very curious to see if Trump still announces as he has hinted his intent to run on November 15.
    Raphael Warnock sure hopes he does.

Just one Parump a pum pum and I destroy the radio. There need to be limits...

Trump
    He's infecting all the threads I read.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    He's infecting all the threads I read.
    That’s weird. I thought I left that comment in the midterm thread. Glitch in the matrix and such.

Why are you trying to ruin my Christmas already!?!