Page 2736 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 17362236263626862726273427352736273727382746278628363236 ... LastLast
Results 54,701 to 54,720 of 67752
    Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    I’m trying to stay awake with 3 hours to go in an all-day Zoom meeting.
    Attachment 14822
    Interesting. I don't do any of those. I work my way from the middle out and try to keep equal numbers on each side.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Interesting. I don't do any of those. I work my way from the middle out and try to keep equal numbers on each side.
    So you’re a balance person though. I’m a 3, but wouldn’t freak out at 4 like I would on 1 or 2.

Mostly a 3, take from the ends to keep the weight in the middle. Sucks if they are all in one end. And they fall out when you lift by the empty end.

One. What can I say? A fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal!

Attachment 14822
    I'm No. 1!

Don't get to say that often.

Attachment 14822
    You could online shop for an anti-pervert flamethrower? They come in a lot of cool colors and intensities.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You could online shop for an anti-pervert flamethrower? They come in a lot of cool colors and intensities.
    But are they well-balanced?

But are they well-balanced?
    Any well-balanced woman should have one.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    My company recently did sexual harassment training. I think I'm going to be pretty good at it.

My company recently did sexual harassment training. I think I'm going to be pretty good at it.
    Ugh. When you filled out your college applications, you were the guy that wrote “yes please” under ‘sex’ weren’t you?

When someone asks me how I gender-identify, I say that I usually just ask them to take off their clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    When someone asks me how I gender-identify, I say that I usually just ask them to take off their clothes.
    I'll have to remember that answer.

I always check other for the race question and write in human. Back in my school days, I kept waiting to be called into the office for this response. I guess they never looked at the cards

Ymo and I won the summer movie contest. So, yeah, feeling preeetttttttyyyyy froggy right about now.

Kermit?

It's always good to go up and grope the instructor after the presentation to show them how good a student you are. That's how I got my promotion (although I never understood why they put me in a much smaller office and my pay went down).
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's always good to go up and grope the instructor after the presentation to show them how good a student you are. That's how I got my promotion (although I never understood why they put me in a much smaller office and my pay went down).
    It's the implication...

There was this guy in a department where I used to work. Supervisory-type admin position. He was a boob-talker. Noticed it my very first day. I had heard that his wife was battling breast cancer, so I just took it as a situational obsession. But, he was known among all the women as the "Um, eyes up here!" guy. Plus he was just creepy.

One day, a co-worker hung a Marc Chagall abstract nude in a common-ish area. A VERY abstract nude. You really had to look for it. Boob-talker saw it and told her she had to take it down b/c it might offend someone. We all got a good laugh about that, but she took it down. That was probably 20 years ago. The atmosphere today would have him reported ASAP. Good thing for him he retired years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    There was this guy in a department where I used to work. Supervisory-type admin position. He was a boob-talker. Noticed it my very first day. I had heard that his wife was battling breast cancer, so I just took it as a situational obsession. But, he was known among all the women as the "Um, eyes up here!" guy. Plus he was just creepy.

One day, a co-worker hung a Marc Chagall abstract nude in a common-ish area. A VERY abstract nude. You really had to look for it. Boob-talker saw it and told her she had to take it down b/c it might offend someone. We all got a good laugh about that, but she took it down. That was probably 20 years ago. The atmosphere today would have him reported ASAP. Good thing for him he retired years ago.
    The atmosphere has changed so dramatically in the last 20 years. Mostly for the better, I would argue.

It's funny, you watch TV from the 90s and most things wouldn't even begin to fly today. I honestly don't think I would even feel comfortable asking a coworker on a date in today's world - which is fine, I don't necessarily see that as a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    There was this guy in a department where I used to work. Supervisory-type admin position. He was a boob-talker. .
    That's like a horse whisperer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I honestly don't think I would even feel comfortable asking a coworker on a date in today's world - which is fine, I don't necessarily see that as a negative.
    Aren't you married? Don't let her see that lament.