Page 2592 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 15922092249225422582259025912592259325942602264226923092 ... LastLast
Results 51,821 to 51,840 of 67405

Fire update

Looks like they have it under control now. They went from 20% contained to 70% contained in the last day. Looks like it ran right towards a finger of the lake which helped the situation considerably. No info on where they came up with the Das Goat name.

Screenshot_20220328-173104_Chrome.jpg

I’m disappointed more people havent jumped on my “people need to throw more haymakers” wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m disappointed more people havent jumped on my “people need to throw more haymakers” wagon.
    Um...I live on that wagon.

The first rule of haymaker wagon is, don’t talk about haymaker wagon.

Driving to the airport to fly to Calgary for the week. I'm not back until Saturday afternoon. I'm so excited to escape the crucible of being in North Carolina during this week. Plus one of my best friends lives there and you guys would really like her. She is impossibly mean to me. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The first rule of haymaker wagon is, don’t talk about haymaker wagon.
    Well, yeah, but the OPK family crest includes 'assault' so I'd expect you to know the what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Um...I live on that wagon.
    Okay, good. There are only really 2 reasons to do that many push-ups: cold-cocking dudes and making them bad boys do the cha cha.

Okay, good. There are only really 2 reasons to do that many push-ups: cold-cocking dudes and making them bad boys do the cha cha.
    Well I'm not very tall but I am kind of stocky and with the shaved head and country accent I think I appear at least crazy adjacent. Maybe two years ago I was exercising in Baltimore in a not particularly nice neighborhood. And if you've been to Baltimore that would be defined as any area not within sight of the Inner Harbor. It was probably 6 in the morning when a police car pulled up to me and asked what I was doing there. I told them I was exercising and they explained this was probably not the best neighborhood to do that in and that the only reason I hadn't been messed with thus far is people assumed I was crazy. My reply: "They have a point".

Next week’s forecast in Fort Myers Beach sure does look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Is that where you're going to be?

Is that where you're going to be?
    Yes sir. There are quite a few frozen beverages with my name on them, courtesy of my wife’s fancy new blender.
    The frozen drink program is no joke in our family.

Yes sir. There are quite a few frozen beverages with my name on them, courtesy of my wife’s fancy new blender.
    Excellent! I have spent quite a bit of time there at Golisano Children's Hospital. I like that area.

Is a Roasted Toasted Almond* in your future? I highly recommend it. Especially when vanilla ice cream is an ingredient.

*Caution: It will sneak up on you. More potent than it tastes.

Splurge on the toll bridge to Sanibel and Captiva and pick me up a few shells.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Splurge on the toll bridge to Sanibel and Captiva and pick me up a few shells.
    I love to look for shells and sharks teeth along the shoreline. That is one of the great Pleasures in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Splurge...and pick me up a few shells.
    Your local Shell-Logo.jpgstation would love to take your money.

I love to look for shells and sharks teeth along the shoreline. That is one of the great Pleasures in my life.
    And if you happen to find a few bricks of plastic wrapped cocaine along the shore too, well, that’s the time there’s only one set of footprints because God was carrying you.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Is a Roasted Toasted Almond* in your future? I highly recommend it. Especially when vanilla ice cream is an ingredient.

*Caution: It will sneak up on you. More potent than it tastes.
    Maybe?
    Core program consists of:
    • pina colada
    • strawberry and/or strawberry banana daiquiris
    • boozy frappuccino
    • Kool-Aid slushy
    • homemade Dole Whip
    • boozy milkshakes (always involving some measure of chocolate)

And if you happen to find a few bricks of plastic wrapped cocaine along the shore too, well, that’s the time there’s only one set of footprints because God was carrying you.
    I wanted to spork this. I will also add that the reason there are only one set of footprints is because Sand People march in single file line to obscure their numbers.

Oscars slap truther-ism is among the more harebrained claptrap I've encountered in some time, which is really saying something these days.