Page 1196 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1966961096114611861194119511961197119812061246129616962196 ... LastLast
Results 23,901 to 23,920 of 67405
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I found this! https://www.delish.com/food/g2739605...lavor-ranking/

OK - something not only comes close, it surpasses frosted strawberry - the long discontinued chocolate with peppermint creme filling PopTarts I mentioned in the very first post. Ymmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Maybe, in order to maintain our lead, we should start discussing our favorites wines in addition to our favorite varieties of PopTarts.
    I'll buy into this - actually, I won't. My favorite wines are the ones my brother sent me - Free wine and really good wines, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I've posted a handful of times in the beer thread, and probably several times a week here. I predicted a few months ago that the beer thread will pass us by year end. We should change this thread to T2LTE.
    Just noticed that the Ymm,Beer! thread actually started almost 2.5 months before this one. 10/8/07 vs 12/20/07.

Why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    Why does it matter?
    Why does anything matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I say we go for it.

Earlier today I posted that I felt like startin' somethin' and this is the idea I've now come up with.

C'mon folks, who's with me?

Random thought of the day for me: I really miss those chocolate Pop Tarts with the peppermint filling. Whatever happened to those? I might have been the only person who liked them, but I really, really, really liked them.

How long will it take to get to 1000 posts, do you think? Never?
    My favorite are the brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts. And I think this may be the first post I have made on this thread. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by gotoguy View Post
    My favorite are the brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts. And I think this may be the first post I have made on this thread. Anyone else?
    S'mores are my favorite. That was my first, and now it is my last (for now) post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    Why does it matter?
    Why does what matter?

The goal of this thread has always been to be the longest. It matters because that's our goal. We have been the longest for more than 10 years. We want to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gotoguy View Post
    11+ years and over 23,000 posts and we're still getting newbies to the party! Hooray!

I find beer moderately tolerable.

I have never seen the movie The Bling Ring.

Fortunately for me, I’m in an airport at the moment.

Apple updated iOS 13 yet again today. Now I constantly get notifications about my flights. I’m standing in front of the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I have never seen the movie The Bling Ring.
    I don't recall ever hearing about this movie.

I find beer moderately tolerable.
    I am finding that IPA's are taking an increasingly disproportionate share of the taps in ordinary taverns (that aren't brewpubs). There seems to be a need to have 4 or 5 different IPA's on tap, when two or maybe three would be plenty.
    "Quality is not an option!"

Fortunately for me, I’m in an airport at the moment.
    "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means..."
    "Quality is not an option!"

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means..."
    With my current streaming service it means I don’t have access to The Bling Ring. And on that aspect I am indeed fortunate.

I am actually hiding from the yapper who does our field mowing. He thinks I'm still out of town.

I'm tucked away inside trying to minimize movement. Was away for a few weeks and I know he's watching for signs of life near the house. I JUST KNOW IT.

Country living...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I don't recall ever hearing about this movie.
    it has a 59% in Rotten Tomatoes. Is that good?

it has a 59% in Rotten Tomatoes. Is that good?
    I have no clue but would guess that it isn't great. Unless it is like golf - low score wins.