Page 246 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1461962362442452462472482562963467461246 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I find it difficult to believe that the men are laying off the bra discussion. Not even any smart quips or retorts?? (Then again, y'all are a respectfull bunch of gents.)

As for biscuits, I had some Bojangles last weekend that were pretty tasty -- but almost too artificially butter-flavored. The KFC near me turns out some pretty good, light ones. It's been so long since I've had popeyes, that I couldn't compare.
    1. Nope
    2. thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Perhaps that has been our downfall?
    No, it means we have been able to maintain our posting privileges without being assessed infraction points or banning.

Smile

By the way, BillyBreen was on Snrubchat this afternoon, threatening to return after election day. We've got 10 days to catch him - we can do it!

Oh, and Lavabe+Devildeac - you've each got EarlJam in your sights - he's #2 in postcounts, and you're 3 & 4 respectively. Draft with Ymo (5) and the three of you can take him down.
    I guess we're approaching Ulan Bator on our way to Beijing.

Ymo: Curlin went VERY wide in the final turn, and basically hung in the stretch. Sure, you can blame it on the track if you want. Horses for courses, and Curlin doesn't like the PolyTrack surface.

As for biscuits, Hardees STRAWBERRY biscuit is pretty good. However, whenever we go to North Carolina, we simply must stop at a Biscuitville. LIKEWISE, as we went through West Virginia last weekend, there seems to be a good chain called Biscuit World. Might be pretty good! I'll expect a detailed report from rthomas on that one.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

By the way, BillyBreen was on Snrubchat this afternoon, threatening to return after election day. We've got 10 days to catch him - we can do it!

Oh, and Lavabe+Devildeac - you've each got EarlJam in your sights - he's #2 in postcounts, and you're 3 & 4 respectively. Draft with Ymo (5) and the three of you can take him down.
    That possibility has been discussed...

Cool JJ and Carl are losing tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Imagine if devildeac could chime in on NASCAR!

I wonder what will happen in Atlanta this weekend. Will the tire situation be as bad as it was in the spring? What's the word in the ATL?

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Imagine if devildeac could chime in on NASCAR!

I wonder what will happen in Atlanta this weekend. Will the tire situation be as bad as it was in the spring? What's the word in the ATL?

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    I'll be over on the EK forum for a while as we got to see the BB exhibition today and listen to most of the FB game. I'll see if I can add anything constructive to the mass of posts I would bet have already been made.

Nope, no NASCAR.

<geico spokesperson="caveman">
    uhhh, what?
    </geico>
    Horseracing...

No, it means we have been able to maintain our posting privileges without being assessed infraction points or banning.
    There was a quote a while back that went something like:

If you aren't cheating, you are trying.

But not acted upon...I have been slacking a lot. Distracted.

I hear they think things should be better...

Worried about your upcoming stage debut?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I guess we're approaching Ulan Bator on our way to Beijing.

Ymo: Curlin went VERY wide in the final turn, and basically hung in the stretch. Sure, you can blame it on the track if you want. Horses for courses, and Curlin doesn't like the PolyTrack surface.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    I didn't watch, was distracted by other things.

Worried about your upcoming stage debut?
    Ahh, if it were only that...actually not too worried about that at all.

Status Report

Bras and biscuits? See what I miss when I go on a business trip.

So we finished building the booth today, show starts tomorrow. Spent last night with my best friend, since 6th grade, and his family. I'm having a great time but am utterly exhausted after two days on the show floor breathing diesel fumes... oh and the mini-reunion didn't help either.

The real fun starts tomorrow. Ten hours a day on the show floor, dinner and cocktails until the wee hours of the morning. Step, repeat.

Miss you all.

Last night I treated myself to a deep tissue massage with stones. Also, bought myself the neck roll the spa gives you after the massage, or rather loans you after the massage. I have the heated neck roll on now. As well as relaxing my neck, the roll smells really good.

Have decided that I need to get regular massages as I have a number of knots in my back. I have one on the left side we have named the knitting knot as I got that knot from knitting. Bostondevil, do you have any knots in your back from knitting?

I <3 massages. The girl who gave me the massage last night was wonderful. Am really looking forward to my next one sometime in January.

With this flurry, you look like you're becoming less distracted and more focused again.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Last night I treated myself to a deep tissue massage with stones. Also, bought myself the neck roll the spa gives you after the massage, or rather loans you after the massage. I have the heated neck roll on now. As well as relaxing my neck, the roll smells really good.
    That sounds sinfully delightful.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a GC for a massage - I must put it to good use soon!

Gents, do you like the massages? Mr. DA had one, and was sooo sore the next day (he has a bad back, and the massage therapist really went to town on some long-standing stiff muscles) that he vowed never to return.

had to step in and say hello

Part of the distraction has been reduced but that is also part of the distraction.

(Mystifying statement, yes. But then it was meant to be. )

Thumbs up

That sounds sinfully delightful.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a GC for a massage - I must put it to good use soon!

Gents, do you like the massages? Mr. DA had one, and was sooo sore the next day (he has a bad back, and the massage therapist really went to town on some long-standing stiff muscles) that he vowed never to return.
    ILJ gave me a GC for one at a local spa. I used it after I busted one of my leg muscles. Worth every penny, even though there was pain as the massage went after the afflicted area. It really helped my walking and running for a little bit over the next few weeks. You're supposed to drink plenty of water afterwards, but even with that, I too felt sore the next day. I probably need to get another one for my neck problems.

If you get the right therapist, it will really help many muscle issues.

Cheers,
    Lavabe