Page 2328 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 132818282228227823182326232723282329233023382378242828283328 ... LastLast
Results 46,541 to 46,560 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Kyrie brings out the opinions.
    Several of them must have been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    They were.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    They were.
    I gave up on that thread a while ago, it fell into the same rut that the original (now locked) Kyrie thread did.

I commend the OP for raising what was new information. But there’s only so much to say in response before the discussion hits the same base points.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I gave up on that thread a while ago, it fell into the same rut that the original (now locked) Kyrie thread did.

I commend the OP for raising what was new information. But there’s only so much to say in response before the discussion hits the same base points.
    Yeah. Tonight went a darker direction. Troubling actually.

Yeah. Tonight went a darker direction. Troubling actually.
    Sorry to hear. Glad I missed it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Sorry to hear. Glad I missed it I guess.
    JK shut it down quickly.

did some nice yard work yesterday and managed to lose a tool in the process, which is slightly beyond embarrassing, since I was working in a small area.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Easy, never coffee.
    commie flag.jpg

Everyone in the family managed to get a cold. Been 2 years since my wife and I have had anything. We visited a daycare for our oldest and pretty sure he got it there since he’s too young for a mask (they start at 3 around here) and then gave it to the rest of us.

Eye opening how easy it all was after feeling like we’d been very careful for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    did some nice yard work yesterday and managed to lose a tool in the process, which is slightly beyond embarrassing, since I was working in a small area.
    Did you check the refrigerator?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

I'm someone who thinks that you find out a lot about yourself in a stressful situation. I worried that I would be good at taking care of babies until I was in emergency situations and had to respond appropriately. I found that I was capable. The thing I can't handle is being cold. Normally I am someone who thinks deeply about climate change and how to fix it. But when I'm cold I want fossil fuels to be burned and for the planet to warm up. Winter makes me abandon my core principles. I'm not proud of this. And also it's only Thirty in Winnipeg. I wonder if it gets colder than that up here?

And also it's only Thirty in Winnipeg. I wonder if it gets colder than that up here?
    Stay a few months and then report back.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Stay a few months and then report back.
    I mean the temperature was 0 Celsius. It can't get colder than that Ymo. It is as low as the scale gets. Sorry that you don't understand math.

Sounds like the opportunity to buy the Binford 3000 you've always been wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    On a few occasions I've been carrying stuff out to the car, looking for the car keys, which are in my mouth. Not embarrassing if no one else is around. Maybe a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Last week, my office-mate and I nearly tore the office apart looking for a tube of toothpaste that she had JUST taken out of the box. We could not find it anywhere. And yes, we checked the fridge and freezer. Finally, it was on her chair, slid to the back crevice and her sweater was hanging over it. I thought we had lost our minds. She thought the office was haunted. Lucy and Ethel.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Last week, my office-mate and I nearly tore the office apart looking for a tube of toothpaste that she had JUST taken out of the box. We could not find it anywhere. And yes, we checked the fridge and freezer. Finally, it was on her chair, slid to the back crevice and her sweater was hanging over it. I thought we had lost our minds. She thought the office was haunted. Lucy and Ethel.
    I lost my wallet a couple of weeks ago, turned the house upside down, was unsuccessful and thus canceled my cards and got a new wallet.
    Then I found my wallet ensnared in the impromptu pallet my dog likes to create in our bed as we get ready in the morning.
    But at least now I have a sweet new Donald Duck wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    This is a win in my book. Dog did you a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I lost my wallet a couple of weeks ago, turned the house upside down, was unsuccessful and thus canceled my cards and got a new wallet.
    Then I found my wallet ensnared in the impromptu pallet my dog likes to create in our bed as we get ready in the morning.
    Anyone else ever lose their phone...while talking on it? If not, never mind.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Aaaaaaand the Kyrie thread takes a racist turn.
    Thought we'd been there, done that already.