Page 2324 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 132418242224227423142322232323242325232623342374242428243324 ... LastLast
Results 46,461 to 46,480 of 67756
    Overnight trip to Asheville to see a band my son likes (Gojira). Gonna be loud.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Overnight trip to Asheville to see a band my son likes (Gojira). Gonna be loud.
    Yay, Asheville! What's the rest of your trip all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yay, Asheville! What's the rest of your trip all about?
    The trip is around seeing Gojira at the Thomas Wolfe tonight. Will try to get up this afternoon to show SonPK the town, grab a bite (and beer for me) before the show, and then wait for the ringing in my ears to subside after the show. Maybe work in a short hike tomorrow morning before heading back.

The trip is around seeing Gojira at the Thomas Wolfe tonight. Will try to get up this afternoon to show SonPK the town, grab a bite (and beer for me) before the show, and then wait for the ringing in my ears to subside after the show. Maybe work in a short hike tomorrow morning before heading back.
    And then you will look homeward, OPK?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    And then you will look homeward, OPK?
    No. I will eradicate smooth peanut butter with extreme prejudice.

No. I will eradicate smooth peanut butter with extreme prejudice.
    Couldn't you just sprinkle peanuts into it?

Couldn't you just sprinkle peanuts into it?
    Umm . . . I wish you had mentioned that idea before I had already set certain “things” in motion.

Umm . . . I wish you had mentioned that idea before I had already set certain “things” in motion.
    This escalated quickly.

This escalated quickly.
    Smooth peanut butter is that wrong.

Hmm, I see that Drive-By Truckers are playing just around the corner from Gojira. How to make both happen . . . .

Hmm, I see that Drive-By Truckers are playing just around the corner from Gojira. How to make both happen . . . .
    What is this foreign language you speak?

That’s…quite a double bill.
    I’m trying to convince my wife that I can handle my annual Thanksgiving responsibilities while also attending the Mastodon show the night before.

What a random sultans of swing main page article.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    That’s…quite a double bill.
    I’m trying to convince my wife that I can handle my annual Thanksgiving responsibilities while also attending the Mastodon show the night before.
    I’d vouch for you, but your support of smooth peanut butter above gives me pause tbh.

We had our first frost today, 28 degrees, and IN1 (Idiot Neighbor One) was out on his zero turn riding mower (think love affair) wearing a ski hat and gloves as he (unnecessarily) mowed his lawn, which ha grown about .0001 inches since he mowed it three days ago. It's like something from the Coen brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    We had our first frost today, 28 degrees, and IN1 (Idiot Neighbor One) was out on his zero turn riding mower (think love affair) wearing a ski hat and gloves as he (unnecessarily) mowed his lawn, which ha grown about .0001 inches since he mowed it three days ago. It's like something from the Coen brothers.
    I was happy to shift to once a week. There is a case to be made for picking up and mulching leaves on the yard using the mower rather than raking.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I was happy to shift to once a week. There is a case to be made for picking up and mulching leaves on the yard using the mower rather than raking.
    You will sooner see IN1 juggling chain saws than see him perform actual physical work like raking. No leaves, he cut down all his trees...it's a pure grass experience. Reminds us of a guy we once knew who mowed his entire lawn on his riding mower with the deck up, never cut a thing.

You will sooner see IN1 juggling chain saws than see him perform actual physical work like raking. No leaves, he cut down all his trees...it's a pure grass experience. Reminds us of a guy we once knew who mowed his entire lawn on his riding mower with the deck up, never cut a thing.
    He was threatening the grass.

Lol, so they are both just riding around.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Lol, so they are both just riding around.
    Grow again. Grow again,I dare you,I double-dare you fescue, one more damn time!