Page 2321 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 132118212221227123112319232023212322232323312371242128213321 ... LastLast
Results 46,401 to 46,420 of 67403
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I was trying to come up with the best way to say the same thing. Thank you.
    I'm a giver Aimo.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I'm a giver Aimo.
    I was actually thanking DiK.

awkward.

I was actually thanking DiK.

awkward.
    Oh. Well did I just make this weird now?
    Last edited by ClemmonsDevil; 10-20-2021 at 05:25 PM.

I’m not ready for the FBI puns to go awray yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m not ready for the FBI puns to go awray yet.
    I think many have bureau'ed their heads in the sand.

Oh. Well did I just make this weird now?
    Nah, that was like 2,994 posts ago.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I think many have bureau'ed their heads in the sand.
    Despite what Clemmons says, I’ve always maintained you don’t suck like a Hoover!

This is soooooooooo good!!!!!!

I just realized that you can click on the post number and it will open up a window populated just with all a poster's posts --- and if you click the hyperlink embedded in the post, it will take you to point in the thread the post was posted.

That's pretty useful. For who and for what, I'm not sure.

in the middle of a fried chicken heist

So the bumpkin Wombles headed to Boston Monday, checked into the nice hotel, then walked a couple blocks to the Star Market on Huntington to get some provisions. Going up the narrow concrete steps to the second floor (weird second floor market) we found our selves in the middle of a lot of pushing, shoving, yelling, all part of a busted Fried Chicken Heist...store undercover guy had found three droogs exiting with a nice pile of friend chicken tucked under a coat, not a good scene...wondered for a moment if we might get sucked into the fray.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    So the bumpkin Wombles headed to Boston Monday, checked into the nice hotel, then walked a couple blocks to the Star Market on Huntington to get some provisions. Going up the narrow concrete steps to the second floor (weird second floor market) we found our selves in the middle of a lot of pushing, shoving, yelling, all part of a busted Fried Chicken Heist...store undercover guy had found three droogs exiting with a nice pile of friend chicken tucked under a coat, not a good scene...wondered for a moment if we might get sucked into the fray.
    Wait, really? That’s quite a scene. A real fluster cluck!

Someone fire off some good mojo! Big morning.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    This reminds me of a time I went to the old Pepper's Pizza on Franklin St with three guy friends. The place was packed, the service was WAY behind, and the customers were getting very aggravated. Plus quite a few were intoxicated. It got to the point that when the guy would come out with a pizza and call out the name, any random person was claiming it as his just to get some sort of food. Well, apparently, a sort of ex-football player-looking type realized that someone else had claimed his pizza. He was not happy, and he was also a tad inebriated. He began to cause a scene. He was at the window yelling at the kitchen folks when (no idea what was said) a guy in the back came literally FLYING over the counter and started punching the guy.

My friends and I were sitting just two booths away from the action and I was freaking out. All of a sudden the big guy and his two friends ran out of the restaurant. As we all started to talk about what had just happened, I was saying something like Holy crap! Someone could have gotten really hurt! While the three guys I was with were all saying Yeah, but did you see what happened to the pizza?!?

Apparently, while the two guys were flailing around (where I had focused MY attention), a waiter guy who looked like Wendy from Wendy's hamburgers (we were in Pepper's, after all) was caught in the middle of them trying to get out of the way all while carrying a pizza. I did not see this, but my guy friends all saw the pizza go airborne, land toppings-down on the floor. One of the big guy's friends scooped it up and ran out the door with it. That's when the others followed suit.

I totally missed this b/c I was focused on people getting hurt while the guys were watching the food. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Mojo heading your way. You've go this!

This reminds me of a time I went to the old Pepper's Pizza on Franklin St with three guy friends. The place was packed, the service was WAY behind, and the customers were getting very aggravated. Plus quite a few were intoxicated. It got to the point that when the guy would come out with a pizza and call out the name, any random person was claiming it as his just to get some sort of food. Well, apparently, a sort of ex-football player-looking type realized that someone else had claimed his pizza. He was not happy, and he was also a tad inebriated. He began to cause a scene. He was at the window yelling at the kitchen folks when (no idea what was said) a guy in the back came literally FLYING over the counter and started punching the guy.

My friends and I were sitting just two booths away from the action and I was freaking out. All of a sudden the big guy and his two friends ran out of the restaurant. As we all started to talk about what had just happened, I was saying something like Holy crap! Someone could have gotten really hurt! While the three guys I was with were all saying Yeah, but did you see what happened to the pizza?!?

Apparently, while the two guys were flailing around (where I had focused MY attention), a waiter guy who looked like Wendy from Wendy's hamburgers (we were in Pepper's, after all) was caught in the middle of them trying to get out of the way all while carrying a pizza. I did not see this, but my guy friends all saw the pizza go airborne, land toppings-down on the floor. One of the big guy's friends scooped it up and ran out the door with it. That's when the others followed suit.

I totally missed this b/c I was focused on people getting hurt while the guys were watching the food. Typical.
    A sunny place for shady people!!!!!!! Frequented that place a lot!

Crush it!

Destroy it like you do the self esteem that of Daylight Savings Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Destroy it like you do the self esteem that of Daylight Savings Time!
    Championship-caliber call back. You have an amazing skill set here.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Anything going on I should know about?

Also - good mojo for any and all that need it this morning.

Championship-caliber call back. You have an amazing skill set here.
    I really appreciate that!