Page 1302 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 3028021202125212921300130113021303130413121352140218022302 ... LastLast
Results 26,021 to 26,040 of 67403
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    This may not turn out well.
    It is going to take a miracle.

It is going to take a miracle.
    No miracles here.

Not the preferred outcome to the game. Doesn't take the good feelings away from my day since Niece Elizabeth called today to share her news. I'm going to have a Nephew Max. He propossed to her last night!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Not the preferred outcome to the game. Doesn't take the good feelings away from my day since Niece Elizabeth called today to share her news. I'm going to have a Nephew Max. He propossed to her last night!
    Congrats to the happy couple!

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    BTW, David Byrne on SNL tonight!

I can already tell, I'm not going to make it.

Congrats Aunt DinK!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    BTW, David Byrne on SNL tonight!

DVRing to speed through the other awful bits.

Mulvaney is funny but the snl writers, siiggghhhh. Plus the Pete Davidson soap opera will be ramped up again.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I was at the final home game for the Harvard men's hockey team tonight so my son could say goodbye to his Harvard hockey buddy of 4 years. (Cancer perk program where they get to skate with the team once a year. It's been great for my kid. One Summit if anybody wants to google the program.) Harvard won.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I was at the final home game for the Harvard men's hockey team tonight so my son could say goodbye to his Harvard hockey buddy of 4 years. (Cancer perk program where they get to skate with the team once a year. It's been great for my kid. One Summit if anybody wants to google the program.) Harvard won.

On to the playoffs?

Before I fell asleep, I did manage to finish off the 6 season 90s comedy I was watching. I don't need to see Seinfeld again. Thoughts on another 90s to watch again?

"Were you not entertained?"

Nope, not really.

From SNL (weezie, this will look familiar):

Second song:

Byrne is bringing the show back to Broadway,and Spike Lee is making a film of Byrne’s American Utopia show. Highly highly recommend.

I haven't been to NYC in a while. Not since a conference there. My mistake was not realizing that Bruce was playing there that week also. I last saw Springsteen in '01.

I haven't been to NYC in a while. Not since a conference there. My mistake was not realizing that Bruce was playing there that week also. I last saw Springsteen in '01.
    The only time I saw Springsteen was solo acoustic in 2000 at The Fabulous Fox in Atlanta. Great show, and one of my favorite venues.

I like it when they send one question surveys. Or when my no answer ends the survey. Ummm, you really weren’t certain why you sent me the survey are you?

Costco is the busiest I’ve ever seen it. Prepping for the Coronavirus?

Costco is the busiest I’ve ever seen it. Prepping for the Coronavirus?
    Never seen this before:

D6BD67A0-90AB-4679-B8AB-725FF8493C2C.jpg

Remember Y2K?

Maybe something similar.