Page 2595 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 15952095249525452585259325942595259625972605264526953095 ... LastLast
Results 51,881 to 51,900 of 67394
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Bostondevil just suggested that camion was a rhinoceros in the Russian/Ukraine thread.

Made me think of when I attended a research conference years ago. In the exhibit hall a company was giving away beanie baby-sized stuffed animals, all kinds, with their logo on the bellies. I dug though the pile and picked one out that I liked. Some guy saw what I has in my hand and said, "Oh! I believe that is a Triceratops!" He proceeded to tell me all he knew about the Triceratops. I waited until he finished then told him, "It's a rhino." He looked at it, said Oh, yeah. Then walked off.

I don't know why that makes me laugh every time I think about it.
    He was a CMWG.

Isn't that kind of redundant?
    Aren't the C and W?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    It's 28 in Calgary. Getting ready to go out and exercise.
    beware of Stampedes!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Aren't the C and W?
    Not always, but all too frequently.

He was a CMWG.
    Oh, absolutely!

Oh, absolutely!
    Again, since I am one of these I am exceptionally confident about this. Which is both accurate and ironic.

Bostondevil just suggested that camion was a rhinoceros in the Russian/Ukraine thread.

Made me think of when I attended a research conference years ago. In the exhibit hall a company was giving away beanie baby-sized stuffed animals, all kinds, with their logo on the bellies. I dug though the pile and picked one out that I liked. Some guy saw what I has in my hand and said, "Oh! I believe that is a Triceratops!" He proceeded to tell me all he knew about the Triceratops. I waited until he finished then told him, "It's a rhino." He looked at it, said Oh, yeah. Then walked off.

I don't know why that makes me laugh every time I think about it.
    Well, it made me laugh, too!

Heh heh, not surprised those posts didn't last long. Oh well.

I think I'm going to chainsaw some stuff today. Mostly big limbs that came down after the ice storm a few weeks ago. Mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Heh heh, not surprised those posts didn't last long. Oh well.

I think I'm going to chainsaw some stuff today. Mostly big limbs that came down after the ice storm a few weeks ago. Mostly.
    I like using the chainsaw but one of my great passions in life is chopping wood with an axe, a maul and a wedge. I'm feeling randy just thinking about it.

Also they erased the advertisement in the fitness thread but didn't get rid of my reply which highlighted most of the advertisement.

I like using the chainsaw but one of my great passions in life is chopping wood with an axe, a maul and a wedge. I'm feeling randy just thinking about it.
    TMI!!!

TMI!!!
    Eh. No one would notice.

Quaid? I'm not one to yuck others' yums but, well, interesting tastes my friend...

Randy-Quaid-then-and-now-christmas-vacation-cast-mega-everett.jpg

Eh. No one would notice.
    That made me chortle.

Quaid? I'm not one to yuck others' yums but, well, interesting tastes my friend...

Randy-Quaid-then-and-now-christmas-vacation-cast-mega-everett.jpg
    Okay Judgy McJudgeface. You shouldn't judge people for their Kinks man. Like I'm no fan of Falwell Jr, but I understand why he wanted to just sit and watch and let somebody else hear that they're doing it wrong and that they're on her hair.

Okay Judgy McJudgeface. You shouldn't judge people for their Kinks man. Like I'm no fan of Falwell Jr, but I understand why he wanted to just sit and watch and let somebody else hear that they're doing it wrong and that they're on her hair.
    Look, all I'm saying is that I'm a feeling Randy novice so I'd probably start with like a young Randy Travis. You've clearly a more sophisticated randy palate that can handle acquired tastes. I could see how a Randy Johnson or a Randy Couture could be a gateway Randy to Quaid but it would take years to get to your level of feeling Randy.

Look, all I'm saying is that I'm a feeling Randy novice so I'd probably start with like a young Randy Travis. You've clearly a more sophisticated randy palate that can handle acquired tastes. I could see how a Randy Johnson or a Randy Couture could be a gateway Randy to Quaid but it would take years to get to your level of feeling Randy.
    Interestingly we covered this in the slapping thread yesterday as well. Not only do I not know how to quit Randys, I have no compunction to do so.

Screenshot from 2022-03-30 10-03-33.png

Umm...McGrupp?? From the infamous "McGrupp Method"? Wow. That's a username I haven't seen in a while.

The post is in the Crypto thread, FWIW. The upcoming game has brought a few folks out of the woodwork. Maybe this is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Screenshot from 2022-03-30 10-03-33.png

Umm...McGrupp?? From the infamous "McGrupp Method"? Wow. That's a username I haven't seen in a while.

The post is in the Crypto thread, FWIW. The upcoming game has brought a few folks out of the woodwork. Maybe this is one of them.

He's no crime dog however...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    CMWG is not exactly an inside joke between me and CD, but it's also not a nice thing to say about someone so I'm not going to publicly out myself on what it stands for. If you must know, PM me with the caveat that creating this acronym is how I handle mansplaining. It lets me create a funny out those kinds of situations which is the best way to react, IMHO.