new Arby's commercial

Has anyone seen the latest Arby's commercial where the guy is lying on the bed, surrounded by candles, I believe, and waiting expectantly for his wife/girlfriend to come into the room for his birthday surprise? It turns out she's dressed like an Arby's employee and carrying a tray of (yeesh) Arby's food. Then . . . the Arby's hat appears above his head. Now, as if the hat isn't phallic enough, does anyone agree that the WAY it appears is rather, um, interesting? Or was it just me?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHDN3_X4QY

I wonder what his hat size is.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I find the Burger King particularly creepy.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Then . . . the Arby's hat appears above his head. Now, as if the hat isn't phallic enough, does anyone agree that the WAY it appears is rather, um, interesting? Or was it just me?
    It's the way the hat springs up. In past commercials, the hat just appears. Here it actually rises. I will never use "Arby's Sauce" again.

-EJ

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    It's the way the hat springs up. In past commercials, the hat just appears. Here it actually rises.
    Plus there's the "sproing" sound effect. Arby's was apparently worried that the rising hat, in and of itself, was too subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattigap View Post
    Plus there's the "sproing" sound effect. Arby's was apparently worried that the rising hat, in and of itself, was too subtle.
    Really? I had my sound turned down (was at work). Actually, that's rather unbelievable, but I guess they've done the research and know their demographic.

I mean this in a fun way, but I don't think the Moderators would "approve of that message."
    -EJ

Boiiiing!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com