Page 1711 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 71112111611166117011709171017111712171317211761181122112711 ... LastLast
Results 34,201 to 34,220 of 67666
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    No. Molly landed firmly on her feet.
    Whew, relieved.

I saw Lenny DiCaprio on TV the other day, so I'm pretty sure the ship didn't go down...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I saw Lenny DiCaprio on TV the other day, so I'm pretty sure the ship didn't go down...
    Boyish heart throb with the long hair Leonardo has been long gone. It’s now dad bod without the dad e-cigarette Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Boyish heart throb with the long hair Leonardo has been long gone. It’s now dad bod without the dad e-cigarette Leonard.
    I like Lenny...but is my observation accurate that his head has grown incredibly large? Maybe not Bobby Bonds big, but big nonetheless...

I like Lenny...but is my observation accurate that his head has grown incredibly large? Maybe not Bobby Bonds big, but big nonetheless...
    DiCaprio's best work, to me, was in Basketball Diaries and What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    DiCaprio's best work, to me, was in Basketball Diaries and What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
    Agreed.

Batter or frosting?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Batter or frosting?
    I don't believe in an either/or society. It is ok to accept both.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I don't believe in an either/or society. It is ok to accept both.
    We could be neighbors in this society!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I liked Catch Me If You Can.

Batter or frosting?
    Holly the Lab loves 'em both, as do I! Rumor has it a yellow cake (not from Africa!) with choco frosting is heading my way later this week, Woo Hoo!

Batter or frosting?
    No carbs but huge eater. I always thought that we had the cake to icing ratio wrong. A cupcake should be a large dallop of icing with a touch of cake sprinkled over the top. I have heard people complain of frosting being too rich. I am disgusted by those people. So frosting.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    No carbs but huge eater. I always thought that we had the cake to icing ratio wrong. A cupcake should be a large dallop of icing with a touch of cake sprinkled over the top. I have heard people complain of frosting being too rich. I am disgusted by those people. So frosting.
    As is often the case in a church, certain tasks seem to always fall to a set group of people. I had the folks that typically cut any celebratory cakes trained to not only save me a corner piece but to give me extra scrapings from the frosting along the edge of the cake cardboard.

I always used to squirm at the office dynamic when we were summoned to a conference room for someone's birthday cake, and the manager who called the meeting would almost always look to a woman to cut the cake...used to drive me nuts. You can manage a multi-million dollar budget, but can't figure out how to slice up a rectangular sheet cake? It's "woman's work?"

Maybe that dynamic has finally changed...

I always used to squirm at the office dynamic when we were summoned to a conference room for someone's birthday cake, and the manager who called the meeting would almost always look to a woman to cut the cake...used to drive me nuts. You can manage a multi-million dollar budget, but can't figure out how to slice up a rectangular sheet cake? It's "woman's work?"

Umm, that office didn’t employ me. You cut that cake, you own your own slice’s destiny.

Umm, that office didn’t employ me. You cut that cake, you own your own slice’s destiny.
    Here, if it is a birthday cake or pie, the birthday celebrant cuts their piece first and everyone else is on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Here, if it is a birthday cake or pie, the birthday celebrant cuts their piece first and everyone else is on their own.
    I approve of this method.

Gawd I want some cake right now.

Those little micro-aggressions drive me nuts.

I approve of this method.

Gawd I want some cake right now.
    I want hot guts sausage.

I just had a slice of homemade sweet potato pie.