Page 2662 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 16622162256226122652266026612662266326642672271227623162 ... LastLast
Results 53,221 to 53,240 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    ask him or her if they are growing CBD...nice and legal, smells like pot but is legal in many/most places. There was a huge surge in CBD growing here two years ago, new companies promising untold riches to people who would supply them with huge amounts, and then (of course) demand wasn't really there and growers were stuck with tons of the crap.

OTOH there are certainly a whole lot of successful backyard growers of the conventional stuff in the rural state where I live. The economics of all this are getting very interesting as legal weed sales begin here shortly.
    Yeah. We’re in a non- legal state so maybe the cbd is way to go. Nice family. We watched been doing their CSA for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That really is insane. How did you go about building up your intra-set rep numbers?
    I started with sets of 30 and would increase by 10 every two weeks. I was probably sore for a good 6 weeks after I started this. Sore every day and all the time for 6 weeks. I just pushed through.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I started with sets of 30 and would increase by 10 every two weeks. I was probably sore for a good 6 weeks after I started this. Sore every day and all the time for 6 weeks. I just pushed through.
    Do you take static plank breaks?

Yes. We started watching last night. It also all started happening while I was at Duke. Had kind of forgotten.
    So many different TV shows on this. I just know that the original The Staircase was brought about by Peterson himself, which means it was greatly biased.

My personal favorite coverage was called Mystery on Cedar Street which was an NBC Dateline special that aired in 2004. Unfortunately, it is not available for streaming.

Then there was the short-lived Trial & Error which spoofed it hilariously.

Personally, I think if he did not do it, his son Todd did it and he is covering for him. That was one screwed up family.

Do you take static plank breaks?
    Never. I do them like a metronome. One right after the other and rapid fire.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    So many different TV shows on this. I just know that the original The Staircase was brought about by Peterson himself, which means it was greatly biased.

My personal favorite coverage was called Mystery on Cedar Street which was an NBC Dateline special that aired in 2004. Unfortunately, it is not available for streaming.

Personally, I think if he did not do it, his son Todd did it and he is covering for him. That was one screwed up family.
    Splain Lucy

Yeah. We’re watching the new HBO series and had seen an old documentary. I tend to think he did it because it’s always the husband/boyfriend, etc.

Never. I do them like a metronome. One right after the other and rapid fire.
    I know you’re a voracious protein eater. Do you use any supplements or powders?

I know you’re a voracious protein eater. Do you use any supplements or powders?
    Just a ton of meat and green veggies. I take only Vitamin D supplements because mine is historically low.

Splain Lucy
    What am I splainin'? My theory? I do not believe it was an accidental fall. I think Peterson did it and there are many possibilities for WHY.

IF he did not, Todd was the one who showed up shortly after. The kids had all run up huge credit card bills that for whatever reason the parents were paying off. Kathleen was about to lose her Nortel job and they were in debt up to their eyeballs. Maybe she told him he was on his own and he did not like it.

One thing that tears me away from that theory and more towards Peterson himself is the similarity to the girls' mother's death in Germany.

I do not believe the Clue Theory: The Owl, in the Stairwell, with the Tire Iron.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Yeah. We’re watching the new HBO series and had seen an old documentary. I tend to think he did it because it’s always the husband/boyfriend, etc.
    If I'm ever on a jury and to be honest, I don't ever see that happening because I can't imagine getting past both jury consultants, and some expert comes in that only ever testifies for the prosecution, I will immediately discount that testimony as hopelessly biased. When the prosecutor in the Peterson case keeps stressing that the blood analysis guy - the same one that was later shown to be fabricating evidence - was their guy, that he worked for the State, that would never work for me. You tell me somebody works for the State, I don't trust them. Our criminal justice system prioritizes convictions over getting it right. Anybody the State keeps bringing in as their expert has those priorities too and I don't trust 'em. I would never accept a confession that was obtained after hours and hours of questioning without a lawyer either. I would rather let a guilty person walk than lock up an innocent one. I wish more in our criminal justice system felt that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    If I'm ever on a jury and to be honest, I don't ever see that happening because I can't imagine getting past both jury consultants, and some expert comes in that only ever testifies for the prosecution, I will immediately discount that testimony as hopelessly biased. When the prosecutor in the Peterson case keeps stressing that the blood analysis guy - the same one that was later shown to be fabricating evidence - was their guy, that he worked for the State, that would never work for me. You tell me somebody works for the State, I don't trust them. Our criminal justice system prioritizes convictions over getting it right. Anybody the State keeps bringing in as their expert has those priorities too and I don't trust 'em. I would never accept a confession that was obtained after hours and hours of questioning without a lawyer either. I would rather let a guilty person walk than lock up an innocent one. I wish more in our criminal justice system felt that way.
    I get that. But I also do not trust defense attorneys who think they can come into Durham and impress the local yokels with ketchup-spitting high profile "experts".. David Rudolf (also defended Ray Carruth) is a slimeball who thought he was just going to dance in and win over a bunch of hicks with his glamour. Glad he didn't.

I mean, he definitely did it.

I mean, he definitely did it.
    I've only watched The Staircase, so, I think he definitely didn't do it.

I get that. But I also do not trust defense attorneys who think they can come into Durham and impress the local yokels with ketchup-spitting high profile "experts".. David Rudolf (also defended Ray Carruth) is a slimeball who thought he was just going to dance in and win over a bunch of hicks with his glamour. Glad he didn't.
    Sadly, since Mike Nifong, I don't trust the Durham DA's office. UNC instills such a hatred of Duke and Durham in its graduates that I don't think the Durham County DAs office should be allowed to hire UNC grads, but that's just me. I think its nearly impossible for Durham folks, especially ones with any kind of a Duke connection, to get a fair trial with local prosecutors.

I've only watched The Staircase, so, I think he definitely didn't do it.
    The new one on HBO or the old one? I haven’t seen the old one and we just started the new one.

It’s just so rarely NOT the husband. Like that Murdaugh stuff down in SC. I’d be very surprised if he isn’t eventually charged with his wife’s murder, which is so far a mystery.

The new one on HBO or the old one? I haven’t seen the old one and we just started the new one.

It’s just so rarely NOT the husband. Like that Murdaugh stuff down in SC. I’d be very surprised if he isn’t eventually charged with his wife’s murder, which is so far a mystery.
    Yeah, it's like watching Dateline, something I do occasionally on Friday nights after my wife goes to bed for ultra tawdry (and predictable) tales. The plot rarely varies much. Man or woman of a couple gets killed. They loved each other SO very much, everyone says so! Perfect marriage. Get past a couple commercials and then you get the inevitable text messages indicating extramarital doo-dah, and off to the races you go.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Yeah, it's like watching Dateline, something I do occasionally on Friday nights after my wife goes to bed for ultra tawdry (and predictable) tales. The plot rarely varies much. Man or woman of a couple gets killed. They loved each other SO very much, everyone says so! Perfect marriage. Get past a couple commercials and then you get the inevitable text messages indicating extramarital doo-dah, and off to the races you go.
    Whenever we watch these shows, my wife always ask me to please not kill her if I ever cheat. Just, like, get divorced or something but she’d prefer not murder.

Where is the proof that she was murdered though? She could have fallen down the stairs. If there were proof that she was murdered, then I would agree with you, but I have never been convinced that it was actually a murder.

Where is the proof that she was murdered though? She could have fallen down the stairs. If there were proof that she was murdered, then I would agree with you, but I have never been convinced that it was actually a murder.
    Well, I’ll reserve judgment until I actually watch the series all the way through but it’s almost always the husband.