Page 2539 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 15392039243924892529253725382539254025412549258926393039 ... LastLast
Results 50,761 to 50,780 of 67668
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Working in the NICU I had a mom tell me that I look like someone from Mt Airy. Meaning I look like someone she knew (and I was, she was a few years younger but she was a great basketball player). But I heard that for a solid year from my co-workers. "Anyone ever tell you that you look like someone from Mt Airy?". Buncha jerks.
    Andy?

-jk

Working in the NICU I had a mom tell me that I look like someone from Mt Airy. Meaning I look like someone she knew (and I was, she was a few years younger but she was a great basketball player). But I heard that for a solid year from my co-workers. "Anyone ever tell you that you look like someone from Mt Airy?". Buncha jerks.
    And I do (lack of bilateral symmetry endemic in the natives), but I don't want to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Andy?

-jk
    Think Goober with a hint of slack jawed Darlin' Boys.

Think Goober with a hint of slack jawed Darlin' Boys.
    But can you play like the Darlins?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    But can you play like the Darlins?
    I can't do anything as well as they could play.

...(lack of bilateral symmetry endemic in the natives)...
    Is that one of your highfalutin' ways of saying that people from Mt. Airy are funny-lookin?
    No wonder nobody likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Is that one of your highfalutin' ways of saying that people from Mt. Airy are funny-lookin?
    No wonder nobody likes you.
    There are so many reasons people don't like me that this doesn't actually register. Remember, I look like that too.

And I do (lack of bilateral symmetry endemic in the natives), but I don't want to hear that.
    Oh man, when I smile one of my eyes bunches up way more than the other and gives me a bit of a mad scientist look.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Oh man, when I smile one of my eyes bunches up way more than the other and gives me a bit of a mad scientist look.
    Let's just say that mask requirements were really good for me

I think Wilson is going to pop me one when I see him. And I have it coming. I know most of you probably have wanted to take at least one shot at me since I started posting on here. So we will record this and share it. You're welcome.

I should avoid being in any room with Aimo and Wilson at the same time.

https://youtu.be/YhwlBVk4qUA

aimo is indeed a clever girl.

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Bombas’ socks rock.
    Bomba rice rocks.

I made my first real (make your own stock in the pan, then put the rice in) Paella the other day with Bomba rice, and it came out exactly as intended.

Clever, yes, vicious, no. Although that is close to what I would like to do to some of the people in our Research Office right now.

I'm feeling saucy because I'm in the airport. I'd like to know who the first moron was that thought "I bet if I go stand in the middle of the hallway during boarding and impede the flow of traffic it'll speed all this up."?

Clever, yes, vicious, no. Although that is close to what I would like to do to some of the people in our Research Office right now.
    Uh-oh. I'm curious what the Research Office has done to get in the aimo cross-hairs.

I'm feeling saucy because I'm in the airport. I'd like to know who the first moron was that thought "I bet if I go stand in the middle of the hallway during boarding and impede the flow of traffic it'll speed all this up."?
    I still prefer the old Brazilian way from back in the day(pre-Y2K). The most aggressive go first, followed by the many passive aggressive folks. The lollygaggers allowed to take their own time.

The same ones who go ANYWHERE in public and feel the need to suddenly stop walking in the middle of traffic. For example, the concourse in Cameron!

The same ones who go ANYWHERE in public and feel the need to suddenly stop walking in the middle of traffic. For example, the concourse in Cameron!
    When it comes to this behavior, there's junior high, and then there's everywhere else. The yoots are especially fond of doing it halfway up the f@*#ing stairs.