New take on recruiting... USA Basketball style?

It seems in my humble opinion that the Duke coaches seem to be taking a different approach in the last year or so when it comes to recruiting. I wonder if Coach K and the Duke staff learned a few things this past summer working with team USA. We since Landed a stud transfer in 6'8" Rodney hood (SF), Amile Jefferson 6'8" (SF/PF), and 2013 commit Semi Ojeleye 6'7" (SF). In addition to Josh Harrison 6'7" (PF), and Alex Murphy 6'8" (SF). Thats 5 interchangeable parts the staff use at any point and time, although I know it wouldn't happen. My point being perhaps K thinks that we can still win it all with more of a 2012 USA Basketball approach or how he usually approaches the game with the "no one has a defined position on the court" mentality. Just curious on what everyone's thoughs are.

FYI its my first time posting so be easy on me.

-GO DUKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie'sToe View Post
    It seems in my humble opinion that the Duke coaches seem to be taking a different approach in the last year or so when it comes to recruiting. I wonder if Coach K and the Duke staff learned a few things this past summer working with team USA. We since Landed a stud transfer in 6'8" Rodney hood (SF), Amile Jefferson 6'8" (SF/PF), and 2013 commit Semi Ojeleye 6'7" (SF). In addition to Josh Harrison 6'7" (PF), and Alex Murphy 6'8" (SF). Thats 5 interchangeable parts the staff use at any point and time, although I know it wouldn't happen. My point being perhaps K thinks that we can still win it all with more of a 2012 USA Basketball approach or how he usually approaches the game with the "no one has a defined position on the court" mentality. Just curious on what everyone's thoughs are.

FYI its my first time posting so be easy on me.

-GO DUKE!
    I agree entirely - definitely think K is gravitating back to getting a good point guard, a good center, and a lot of interchangeable 2/3 and 3/4 type guys. Just one question: who's Josh Harrison?

Welcome to the boards!

Ha you're right, Hairston.