Page 1081 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 81581981103110711079108010811082108310911131118115812081 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,620 of 67406
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Oh my God. . . IT'S A COOK BOOK!!!!!!!!!
    Could not spork - gotta spread comments. Great episode on a "could-not-miss" tv series.

I’ve had the Late Greats by Wilco in my head for about three days now. It can stop, please.
    A very small female person in my immediate family circle has repeated this chorus refrain about ten thousand times in the past few days,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNra8eK0K6k

I'll trade you.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    A very small female person in my immediate family circle has repeated this chorus refrain about ten thousand times in the past few days,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNra8eK0K6k

I'll trade you.
    Nope. I'm good.

That's rough, Weez. Condolences. You'll need an extra glass or two of pinot gris to wash that out tonight.

Can 207 million views be wrong? Why yes they can.

Sadly, faith in the posters on this board is often misplaced. Meanwhile, the LTE rolls along. Albeit at a pace slower than the Yum Beer thread. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sadly, faith in the posters on this board is often misplaced. Meanwhile, the LTE rolls along. Albeit at a pace slower than the Yum Beer thread. Yuck!
    Did some posts get removed?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Did some posts get removed?
    Looks like it. The McCain thread went sideways quickly.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, just put a brisket in the smoker. Trying a new method today. Got my Hatch chiles a few days ago, so cooking and swimming today.

...Got my Hatch chiles a few days ago...
    I sidled up to the produce manager at Wegman's yesterday and softly whispered about when the Hatch chiles are coming in...first week of September...it was a magical moment we shared.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

On the road again...

New pet sitter, so I’m a bit nervous.

I sidled up to the produce manager at Wegman's yesterday and softly whispered about when the Hatch chiles are coming in...first week of September...it was a magical moment we shared.
    image.jpg

Hot Sandia chiles. I pre-order from a farm in Hatch valley every year, get ‘em in August. (Google The Hatch Chile Store if interested). All kinds of heat available. This things are huge, and great for chile rellenos.

I finally posted a selection of pictures from this summer's mission trip on Facebook. I did not put up all 703 pictures I took.

I took as many photos of cats as I took of cars during a trip to the Trans Am Nationals. 6 pictures total and I was chastised for not being in any of them.

Obligatory post from 33,000 feet.

Obligatory post from 33,000 feet.
    Obligatory post from 2,192 feet.

Should have posted from 39,992 feet today but didn't want to pay for wi-fi.

Should have posted from 39,992 feet today but didn't want to pay for wi-fi.
    What does airplane WiFi cost?

I’ve never indulged...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post

I’ve never indulged...

-jk
    On this airline, $8. I recall paying $4 in the past for an hour or so of access.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post

I’ve never indulged...

-jk
    You'll sit in your tiny seat with your knees bent beyond flexibility, eyes straight, no laughing and you'll like it! No carrying on there in row 27!

You'll sit in your tiny seat with your knees bent beyond flexibility, eyes straight, no laughing and you'll like it! No carrying on there in row 27!
    Queue up the Pink Floyd?

DaughterPK turned 18 today. Tempus sure does fugit.