Page 2112 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 111216122012206221022110211121122113211421222162221226123112 ... LastLast
Results 42,221 to 42,240 of 67390

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There was a descriptive word that they hinted about but didn't actually say and that made me respond. I couldn't help myself. I'm not going to sit by and watch people be disparaged based on sexual orientation, race or sex ever again in my entire life. Just not going to happen.

What do all the big poppas have planned to celebrate their weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    What do all the big poppas have planned to celebrate their weekend?
    Heading to Charlotte to visit my pops (and Duke basketball introducer) and grill him some steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Heading to Charlotte to visit my pops (and Duke basketball introducer) and grill him some steaks.
    Nice. You’re a good son!

I’m treating myself to a nice haircut and hot foam shave tomorrow, I think.

It looks like I'm doing what I always do, which is charge at windmills with my lance. Actually we are packing for our vacation and I spent all day today moving stuff off of the wood floors which are being refinished while we are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    There was a descriptive word that they hinted about but didn't actually say and that made me respond. I couldn't help myself. I'm not going to sit by and watch people be disparaged based on sexual orientation, race or sex ever again in my entire life. Just not going to happen.
    I felt like I was taking crazy pills when I read that. Gratifying to see I'm not the only one who found it wildly inappropriate.

Only so much of this I can take. I may have to light the fuse.

*hands over his badge and his gun*

Only so much of this I can take. I may have to light the fuse.
    It has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It has been done.
    It has been an honor and a privilege to serve along side you.

It has been an honor and a privilege to serve along side you.
    That was an excellent reply.

Thanks. I wrote it at 3am but worried it would evaporate if I posted it then.

Thanks. I wrote it at 3am but worried it would evaporate if I posted it then.
    One of my favorite posters PMd me last night and said I may have been reading it wrong. Which was a possibility and that made me feel bad and I thought perhaps I was going to have to go to apologize to that person. But then they doubled down so it turns out what I suspected that person was trying to say was correct. But I won't respond again. I said my piece and there's no way I could articulate a better response that is as good as the one you just posted. That was stellar.

X2

...but worried it would evaporate if I posted it then.
    What is seen can't be unseen.

One of my favorite posters PMd me last night and said I may have been reading it wrong. Which was a possibility and that made me feel bad and I thought perhaps I was going to have to go to apologize to that person. But then they doubled down so it turns out what I suspected that person was trying to say was correct. But I won't respond again. I said my piece and there's no way I could articulate a better response that is as good as the one you just posted. That was stellar.
    Honestly, I would have probably left it alone if the poster hadn't insisted they were not being judgmental. What exactly do you think being judgmental is? Because it sure looks a lot like that post.

Honestly, I would have probably left it alone if the poster hadn't insisted they were not being judgmental. What exactly do you think being judgmental is? Because it sure looks a lot like that post.
    "I'm not being judgemental. I just believe this to be wrong. And here: let me try to convince you.'

Maybe I have an old-fashioned view of things, but if you say sexist things and act in a sexist manner then that makes you sexist. Or if you say racist things and act in a racist manner that makes you racist. I know that generally when people do those things they will frequently follow them up with "But I'm not sexist/racist/homophobic." You don't get to just say that.

Maybe I have an old-fashioned view of things, but if you say sexist things and act in a sexist manner then that makes you sexist. Or if you say racist things and act in a racist manner that makes you racist. I know that generally when people do those things they will frequently follow them up with "But I'm not sexist/racist/homophobic." You don't get to just say that.
    Even if you have a female/black/gay friend?

Even if you have a female/black/gay friend?
    Yes. That person is so fantastic they choose to overlook that you are an awful person.