Page 730 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 23063068072072872973073173274078083012301730 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,600 of 67385
    No snow here, though I think I saw the Wicked Witch blow by outside my window.

Nasty thunder/lightning storm just rolled through Georgia -- Spring must be here!

Fortunately, at least for the moment, the snow that is falling is not sticking to the ground. I hope that lasts.

It's raining here, and and the temperature is about 42 degrees. That's in Southern Pines, NC, and the rain has been coming down steadily for about 2½ hours. We have had only about 5 inches of rain so far this year, and my ran gauge is showing 1¾ inches already today. It's supposed to rain like this all night, off and on. Nice steady rain, but it's cold. It was in the eighties last week.

Good day for making soup in DCMDVA area. And cleaning the basement.
    Pretty raucous times here in the boonies.

Oh goodness, I joined Twitter. See my thread about it (& the cobra).

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Oh goodness, I joined Twitter. See my thread about it (& the cobra).
    Why bother to join Twitter? This thread works a bit like Twitter, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Why bother to join Twitter? This thread works a bit like Twitter, don't you think?
    @DBR I'm going to the store. Anyone want me to pick them something up? ##mangle English

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    @DBR I'm going to the store. Anyone want me to pick them something up? ##mangle English
    @OldPhiKap I'll take some Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    @OldPhiKap I'll take some Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream
    @DukieInKansas In dairy aisle now, woman knocked over stack of eggs. ROFL. Bad idea because of eggs. #Yuck. Hitting drycleaners soon.

@DukieInKansas In dairy aisle now, woman knocked over stack of eggs. ROFL. Bad idea because of eggs. #Yuck. Hitting drycleaners soon.
    @OPK-pick up 6 my shirts, no starch. Box brown sugar cinnamon poptarts, too.

Wait a minute, I don't twitter

Is this my tutorial?

I hate you all.

No more drout. We had 1 in rain this AM. ATN. Can we use smilies here?

@OldPhiKap Do you need the name of a good orthopedist?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    @OldPhiKap Do you need the name of a good orthopedist?
    Only if (s)he Simonizes in one hour or less.

But I'm always looking for a good doc for my next hypocondratic reaction. I'm afraid that the Bronx Zoo cobra somehow made its way south, as the killer bees move north. I'm in the crosshairs.

Had the choir, with spouses/significant others, over tonight. What a fun bunch of people!

Thursday night I went to Bubble-icious. Last year it was outside at Caesar's pool. While extremely crowded, it seemed more upscale and exclusive compared to this year's, held at Crystals at City Center. (Crystals is a ridiculously expensive mall. I can't afford to window shop there type of place. But an open mall nonetheless, hence my issue with having the event there.) It was still champagne, sparkling, and bubbles, though. I <3 bubbles.

Tonight is the Grand Tasting. Last year's was at Bally's in the afternoon and this year it's at Paris in the evening. Should be fun!

There's also an event on Friday night that I skip called Sake Fever. I don't like sake.

All the events are a fundraiser for UNLV's William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration. Here's the link.

And for those inquiring minds, I stayed over @ Aria on Thurs, and have already planned for a ride or cab (depending on what the evening holds) for tonight. No DUIs for me, thank you.

Well, it's tons of fun here here in VA, too! Watching daughter recuperate from wisdom teeth surgery. Wowie!
    Pudding or soup anyone?!

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Well, it's tons of fun here here in VA, too! Watching daughter recuperate from wisdom teeth surgery. Wowie!
    Pudding or soup anyone?!
    None of the above!!
    I scream, you scream, we all scream for... ICE CREAM!!

Speedy recovery to Lil Weezie!
    "Quality is not an option!"

Taxes are due 1 week from today. Do you know where your 1040 is?