Page 1012 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1251291296210021010101110121013101410221062111215122012 ... LastLast
Results 20,221 to 20,240 of 67385
    Just gor home from Thanksgiving dinner. It was good.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Just gor home from Thanksgiving dinner. It was good.
    Did you post from the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.
    My nephew and his wife work today but not the same schedule so we celebrated on Wednesday
    Only thing on the schedule today is a long wall and Dule basketball.

My nephew and his wife work today but not the same schedule so we celebrated on Wednesday
    Only thing on the schedule today is a long wall and Dule basketball.
    Your "k" seems defective.

Your "k" seems defective.
    Dang - I didn't catch them all. As long as it isn't the d that is defective later today and on Saturday.

Some people can see into the future. Some can even hear into the future.

I can taste the future. And the future is tasty.

It's here! The single day when calories don't exist.

Happy Thanksgiving, you lunatics!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Hey, happy Turkey Day Sue!
    Thanks! Same to you & yours!

So, now the pressure/lunacy of Black Friday is well underway...starting back in September apparently. The husband-of-weezie, a guy who cares not a whit about clothing and style, appeared with his laptop asking for help in ordering some new Brooks Bros shirts since "it's such a deal!"

Tiresome.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, now the pressure/lunacy of Black Friday is well underway...starting back in September apparently. The husband-of-weezie, a guy who cares not a whit about clothing and style, appeared with his laptop asking for help in ordering some new Brooks Bros shirts since "it's such a deal!"

Tiresome.
    The hardest part of Black Friday for me is that I start filling and shipping mashed potato orders. Have a room full of Idaho russets and Yukon golds to prepare (blend percentage a trade secret). Tip: I leave about 1/8 of the russet skins on, but strip the Yukon’s.

Oh, and the price of butter is up so no Black Friday discount sales this year. Plus, I can’t fill my orders as is without violating several child labor laws.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The hardest part of Black Friday for me is that I start filling and shipping mashed potato orders. Have a room full of Idaho russets and Yukon golds to prepare (blend percentage a trade secret). Tip: I leave about 1/8 of the russet skins on, but strip the Yukon’s.

Oh, and the price of butter is up so no Black Friday discount sales this year. Plus, I can’t fill my orders as is without violating several child labor laws.
    I just hope I can keep up with the corresponding gravy orders.

Man, my hackles rise when fat couch potatoes start their wailing and moaning about "stuff."

Man, my hackles rise when fat couch potatoes start their wailing and moaning about "stuff."
    I had DBR chat up during the game - there were some real Negative Nellies around. Big shout out to Moonpie23 for remaining positive.

I really wanted to call out the one poster when he asked if the Texas coach was white - what the heck difference does it make?

Tiresome.
    Took a walk in the woods, got back in time to watch the Duke game, gobbled (hah!) some supper at halftime. After the win, seven of us played this silly card game called "Hand and Foot", which is evidently a derivative of TEGWAR and takes about twice as long as a Monopoly or Risk. Then I had a piece of pie at 11:30 and read for a while.

Take that, Black Friday.
    "Quality is not an option!"

I had DBR chat up during the game - there were some real Negative Nellies around. Big shout out to Moo santednpie23 for remaining positive.

I really wanted to call out the one poster when he asked if the Texas coach was white - what the heck difference does it make?
    As me sainted mother used to say, there are a lot more horses arses in the world than there are horses. And there has been an new influx of arses in chat.

I had DBR chat up during the game - there were some real Negative Nellies around. Big shout out to Moonpie23 for remaining positive.

I used Negative Nellies sixteen minutes before you on the post game thread.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Last night was Opening Night of the show I'm in and I couldn't watch the game!! Sorry I missed it. Tomorrow night's tipoff is 10:30pm - correct? We have a matinee tomorrow so I can watch. Sounds like I might skip the chat though. (I never chat, I don't have a laptop and my computer isn't in the same room as my TV and no, I don't usually watch TV on my computer. Keeping it Old School!)

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Ran another 5k today, checked off two towns! 33 down, 318 to go!

I used Negative Nellies sixteen minutes before you on the post game thread.
    Warning, "Excessive Clapping" noise playing as I type.

I'm thinking maybe call them Negative Nimrods?