Page 294 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 67398
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    You make me sad.
    Leaving you is gonna suck Sue, but you will always a have a home away from home in Charlotte. Let's cry yet though, I've got about six months. Birthday party blow out this weekend. :-)

So the rest of us aren't invited?

Smile I've been through the desert on a horse with no name

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    All American, 3rd team, but you knew that
    Believe it or not ... I did not. Amazing what the desert will do to your mind!

I completely forgot the Duke b-ball game was on TV last night. Definitely time to see the doctor as there has to be something wrong for me to forget a game was on!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I completely forgot the Duke b-ball game was on TV last night. Definitely time to see the doctor as there has to be something wrong for me to forget a game was on!
    Here is your reminder for today. There is game tonite at 9PM!

I watched last night's game at DukePA's, drinking a couple homebrews and meeting her lesser half. (But only because he wears the wrong shade of blue).
    We were talking so much and having a good time, when we heard them say Zoubek fouled out we realized that was the first any of us noticed him in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Here is your reminder for today. There is game tonite at 9PM!

I watched last night's game at DukePA's, drinking a couple homebrews and meeting her lesser half. (But only because he wears the wrong shade of blue).
    We were talking so much and having a good time, when we heard them say Zoubek fouled out we realized that was the first any of us noticed him in the game.
    I was just offered tix by someone I work with, so will be there tonight.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Oh awesome! Shout loud have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Oh awesome! Shout loud have fun!
    Question is, what do I wear? Duke blue?

YAY!!!

Cheer twice as hard since you missed last night's game.

Question is, what do I wear? Duke blue?
    A Duke blue BOWLER!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    YAY!!!

Cheer twice as hard since you missed last night's game.
    Your former classmate gave them to me. :-)))

Will cheer really loud for all my friends whom I can't take with me.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I'm not gonna grab up the phone tomorrow, but I'm not gonna wait forever, either. So I guess that means I'll call her Wednesday.
    Way to go, Wilson! Are you going back there to watch the game tonight?

I'm jealous - cheer for all of us that are too far away to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm jealous - cheer for all of us that are too far away to be heard.
    Will do!!!

The nice thing about a message board is I can type in my thoughts, rather than say them. Don't think I'm going to have a voice tomorrow, and I have no problem with that!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So the rest of us aren't invited?
    You're in SoCal this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I'm not gonna grab up the phone tomorrow, but I'm not gonna wait forever, either. So I guess that means I'll call her Wednesday.
    Good god, just call her today. The "play it cool" game is absurd when put in the context of timing a call. Whether you come off as desperate or interested (or normal or weird) depends on how you speak and what you say, not when you call.

Actually, let me modify that: Waiting an extra day only suggests you weren't interested enough to have bothered calling sooner, unless you were legitimately tied up with work or family.

Oh, and don't make it a movie date just because Quantum of Solace opens on Friday. You can't really talk during a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavlaw View Post
    Good god, just call her today. The "play it cool" game is absurd when put in the context of timing a call. Whether you come off as desperate or interested (or normal or weird) depends on how you speak and what you say, not when you call.

Actually, let me modify that: Waiting an extra day only suggests you weren't interested enough to have bothered calling sooner, unless you were legitimately tied up with work or family.

Oh, and don't make it a movie date just because Quantum of Solace opens on Friday. You can't really talk during a movie.
    That is the best advice I've seen so far!

Call her today! Good luck and let us know how the call/date went.

Listen to Cavlaw. His advice to me last week was great. He is a wise man.

That is the best advice I've seen so far!

Call her today!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Listen to Cavlaw... He is a wise man.
    Listen to Cav, Tilly, & DIK. Seriously. From a woman's perspective, you're screwing around if you wait. "Hmmm was he really interested or was it a game?" Eff that... just freaking call her.

More brunchgating would fix that.