Page 608 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860660760860961061865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,160 of 67381
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I only saw him and Shawn. He and Cheryl were smoking!
    The second statement always makes me do a double-take!

They allow smoking on broadcast television?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    They allow smoking on broadcast television?
    Maybe it was steam rising from them instead of smoke.

Vince in the clink!

Poor Vince, how the mighty have fallen...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...7092sham1.html

YmoBeThere - make me stop. Why did I let you lure me into the PPB discussion? I don't belong over there.

DWTS is much more my speed.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    YmoBeThere - make me stop. Why did I let you lure me into the PPB discussion? I don't belong over there.

DWTS is much more my speed.
    Jim3k likes to make subjects much more complicated than they really are. I think he might be a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Jim3k likes to make subjects much more complicated than they really are. I think he might be a lawyer
    And I think he might argue with a Bush appointee if they told him Duke won the NCAA basketball tournament in 1991, 1992, and 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Can't stop watching DWTS...even though I think they are going pretty far afield by calling gymnasts and ice skaters and former ballet dancers "amateurs". Must admit, though, that the show was getting pretty tiresome when it was filled with real novices and football players lumbering around. Last night's tango numbers were really, really nice.

How long before DD gets the gig? I'm sure he's got a pro status by now. I want to be his partner!

Love, Ima
    I'm still lurking/reading.

Answers: 1)a LOONNGG time; 2)We are working on the Bronze 2 curriculum now. 3) waltz, foxtrot or tango?

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Joy, Mrs. DD, might have something to say about that!
    As we learn to dance, we are expected to be able to dance with different partners, both as the male/leader and the female/follower. Joy loves dancing with the male instructors as they are so skilled and (almost) always make their female students look/feel better. The female instructors are very kind and patient with their male students as we definitely do NOT make them look/feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    As we learn to dance, we are expected to be able to dance with different partners, both as the male/leader and the female/follower. Joy loves dancing with the male instructors as they are so skilled and (almost) always make their female students look/feel better. The female instructors are very kind and patient with their male students as we definitely do NOT make them look/feel better.
    Ahh, but do they make you look/feel better?
    Last edited by TillyGalore; 03-31-2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Forgot the ?. I'm tired and going to bed now, night night.

Happy Birthday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    My mom turns 75 on Tuesday, and I need to give her the perfect gift.
    Please, give your Mom my best wishes on her birthday. Can't wait to see all of you at the brunchgates. I won't be there for the spring game. We will be out of town.

Very nicely put DD, I remember those days!

Wink Happy BIrthday Ozzie's Dad

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Very impressive PW'ing effort Sue. Wow, just wow!

As for April 1st, tomorrow is my dad's 95th birthday! Yes, he was born in 1914. No joke. 95. Now that rates a Wow, just Wow!
    Sending the bigest HAPPY BIRTHDAY I can muster to your Dad.

OK. Sounds like fun. We may need to check out your dancing skills @ the first football brunchgate this fall. Go Devil Deac & Joy.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

It's been a good day!

First, I got the envelope back from Tommy with the signature. Then I heard that my play 'Almost Made in Heaven' will definitely be in that festival in Charlotte. Performances are June 3-6. I'm going to fly down, probably to Durhan then drive over to Charlotte with my brother either Friday or Saturday night, maybe both! I'll have to get together with Durham DBR folks while I'm there too!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I think this news needs it's own 'Theater Opportunities' thread though.

Congrats, BD!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    First, I got the envelope back from Tommy with the signature. Then I heard that my play 'Almost Made in Heaven' will definitely be in that festival in Charlotte. Performances are June 3-6. I'm going to fly down, probably to Durhan then drive over to Charlotte with my brother either Friday or Saturday night, maybe both! I'll have to get together with Durham DBR folks while I'm there too!
    Big congratulations, BD! Yes, we'll have to have some sort of gathering in the Triangle while you are here!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Ahh, but do they make you look/feel better?
    Not very often, if at all.

Thumbs up

Congrats BD!!

Any hope that your play will be in the Lexington, KY theater anytime soon? I don't know if you've heard, but UK has a new basketball coach.

Cheers,
    Lavabe