Page 2882 of 3385 FirstFirst ... 18822382278228322872288028812882288328842892293229823382 ... LastLast
Results 57,621 to 57,640 of 67681

if you're a misplaced owl

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Charlie the Owl was my favorite.

Attachment 15260
    https://www.wcax.com/video/2022/12/2...wl-car-grille/

should you ever have a Kafka moment and find yourself as an owl wedged in a car's grille, you'll want to be in Brattleboro Vermont (where public nudity is legal, so there's also that).

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I think it was part of a one hour block in the afternoons with Force Five as the first half hour and Star Blazers as the second half.
    It aired in the morning where I grew up. Fond memories of eating cereal and watching it every day before school.

I was annoyed during the movie Signs that information was not communicated clearly. All the dying wife had to say was:"Hey. Got hit by this car and it seems I can see into the future for some reason. Aliens are coming and water kills them" So knowing this about me, now you understand why I freaking despise the Jinx thread and am annoyed I wasn't allowed to put up an upset alert thread on the basketball side last year. I don't want to decipher I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. I just want to know if an upset is brewing.

Oh, you might have seen some of the anime that I saw in the early 80s when I lived at Fort Devens, MA. Shows like Gaiking and Star Blazers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Five
    We didn't have a TV for the first 2 years in Japan and then we realized bowling is universal. In Korea, we were able to get AFKN (Armed Forces Korea Network) and could watch Wyatt Earp, Jim Bowie, Another World, MASH, and the Super Bowl. We had the Armed Forces radio in Japan so we got the old radio shows for an hour each night.

Such a deprived childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I was annoyed during the movie Signs that information was not communicated clearly. All the dying wife had to say was:"Hey. Got hit by this car and it seems I can see into the future for some reason. Aliens are coming and water kills them" So knowing this about me, now you understand why I freaking despise the Jinx thread and am annoyed I wasn't allowed to put up an upset alert thread on the basketball side last year. I don't want to decipher I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. I just want to know if an upset is brewing.
    Here comes grumpy Clems, glaring and skulking into a thread:

C1A51153-0A73-44FD-B212-25BFF5C1EFB8.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Here comes grumpy Clems, glaring and skulking into a thread:

C1A51153-0A73-44FD-B212-25BFF5C1EFB8.jpeg
    He's too twll.

He's too twll.
    Professorial? Weird observation

Professorial? Weird observation
    Fat thumbs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    We didn't have a TV for the first 2 years in Japan and then we realized bowling is universal. In Korea, we were able to get AFKN (Armed Forces Korea Network) and could watch Wyatt Earp, Jim Bowie, Another World, MASH, and the Super Bowl. We had the Armed Forces radio in Japan so we got the old radio shows for an hour each night.

Such a deprived childhood.
    I remember AFN mainly for cartoons and a Daniel Boone tv show. Sports were hit or miss at that age for me. I mainly remember breaking my glasses often trying to play basketball and soccer.

I remember AFN mainly for cartoons and a Daniel Boone tv show. Sports were hit or miss at that age for me. I mainly remember breaking my glasses often trying to play basketball and soccer.
    AFKN had Daniel Boone. Might have gotten Gunsmoke and Bonanza. Also older movies. 7 wonderful years in Asia.

In a world full of Karens, be a Waffle House Wendy.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    In a world full of Karens, be a Waffle House Wendy.
    Wait…what’s wrong with a Wendy’s Wendy?

Jimmy fell in a well?

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    Jimmy fell in a well?
    Did you mean Timmy?
    https://youtu.be/o4HTvVM3U3U

Did you mean Timmy?

Turkey poblano bean soup.

FTX thread about to get lit with that worldview chatter!

FTX thread about to get lit with that worldview chatter!
    I agree with one of them.

Did I really flip over from a great football game to — David Byrne and Miley Cyrus?

I may be having a stroke.

Pretty sure I can see whether Miley is wearing underwear under that short dress or not. And it is wholly against my will.