Page 2207 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 120717072107215721972205220622072208220922172257230727073207 ... LastLast
Results 44,121 to 44,140 of 67669
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    "Order me first and you shall dip me in spicy marinara." Tybalt, probably.
    Fie!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I will not eat it on a boat, I will not eat it with a goat.

I will not eat it on a box, I will not eat it with a fox.

The reason I've always thought I was allergic to lobster is because of what happened when I did eat it long ago, it was not a pleasant experience any of the 3 times I tried it. Since then, I have developed an aversion to eating anything that is boiled alive. When I go into a seafood restaurant and see all those lobsters in a tank, I want to set them free. I'm not a vegetarian and I'm not advocating for others to stop eating them, but no, I can't bring myself to eat lobster and I'm ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

The reason I've always thought I was allergic to lobster is because of what happened when I did eat it long ago, it was not a pleasant experience any of the 3 times I tried it. Since then, I have developed an aversion to eating anything that is boiled alive. When I go into a seafood restaurant and see all those lobsters in a tank, I want to set them free. I'm not a vegetarian and I'm not advocating for others to stop eating them, but no, I can't bring myself to eat lobster and I'm ok with that.
    I think you're like me in that I don't feel peer pressure, I apply it.

What if it was served with a side of dense epidemiological data sets?

Hey, the Earth's getting boiled alive, how about that?

Lobster rolls were jumbo and wonderful, made enough for two very large rolls, some left over for wife's breakfast...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Hey, the Earth's getting boiled alive, how about that?

Lobster rolls were jumbo and wonderful, made enough for two very large rolls, some left over for wife's breakfast...
    She put an egg on it?

She put an egg on it?
    nah, she's in a hurry, walking the Nubbins before it gets too hot, I'm re-arranging the living room in anticipation of Furniture Man bringing us The Lost Furniture...big day!

nah, she's in a hurry, walking the Nubbins before it gets too hot, I'm re-arranging the living room in anticipation of Furniture Man bringing us The Lost Furniture...big day!
    Oh, congrats!

Big day here, too. New fridge showing up and liner going in pool. Then the fire trucks are coming over to fill it up. I expect that to be a neighborhood affair

Oh, congrats!

Big day here, too. New fridge showing up and liner going in pool. Then the fire trucks are coming over to fill it up. I expect that to be a neighborhood affair
    that's cool, literally. Nice thing for the fire dept to do, I guess they're not super busy...our tiny volunteer force doesn't do this, but there's a local guy who hauls fresh water, fills up pools and wells.

tip of the day! Don't hook up the ice maker!

that's cool, literally. Nice thing for the fire dept to do, I guess they're not super busy...our tiny volunteer force doesn't do this, but there's a local guy who hauls fresh water, fills up pools and wells.

tip of the day! Don't hook up the ice maker!
    It is a money raiser for them so we’ll pay into their donation org. There’s a private company, too, but figure this is a better use of the money.

It is a money raiser for them so we’ll pay into their donation org. There’s a private company, too, but figure this is a better use of the money.
    Start a fire so they get some practice.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Start a fire so they get some practice.
    That’s why you got that big promotion. Out of the box thinking. I like it!

That’s why you got that big promotion. Out of the box thinking. I like it!
    The great ones make it look easy man.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    The great ones make it look easy man.
    I’ve always admired your effortlessness!

Fridge is here. Now I have a coveted garage fridge, too.

Now I have a coveted garage fridge, too.
    I unplugged mine, just wasn't using it enough. Ran it for about a year during the pandemic when I was loading up on stuff from Costco/Sam's to minimize trips.

Hmm, maybe I need to plug it back in.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I unplugged mine, just wasn't using it enough. Ran it for about a year during the pandemic when I was loading up on stuff from Costco/Sam's to minimize trips.

Hmm, maybe I need to plug it back in.
    We expect to have lots more food w/ baby 2 arriving shortly. Little man already eats like a champ and I expect both kids to eat and grow to be larger than normal. Not Plumlee big but big. So, we’ll use it.

Out canned goods pandemic stash in the basement seems pretty set to be there until we move and don’t know what to do with 20 cans of chickpeas.

[QUOTE=bundabergdevil;1392179]We expect to have lots more food w/ baby 2 arriving shortly. Little man already eats like a champ and I expect both kids to eat and grow to be larger than normal. Not Plumlee big but big. So, we’ll use it.

Out canned goods pandemic stash in the basement seems pretty set to be there until we move and don’t know what to do with 20 cans of chickpeas.[/QUOTE]

Donate them to the next food drive you see?

[QUOTE=DukieInKansas;1392182]
    We expect to have lots more food w/ baby 2 arriving shortly. Little man already eats like a champ and I expect both kids to eat and grow to be larger than normal. Not Plumlee big but big. So, we’ll use it.

Out canned goods pandemic stash in the basement seems pretty set to be there until we move and don’t know what to do with 20 cans of chickpeas.[/QUOTE]

Donate them to the next food drive you see?
    ha, my wife just took some stuff to our local food shelf, but we DO have to replenish some other stuff from Costco, wish I had a shot at your chickpeas, a pandemic staple of ours.

good news from the furniture guys, their men will arrive vaccinated and wearing masks...I have only so many mask fights left in me.

The parade of fire trucks begins…