Page 1456 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4569561356140614461454145514561457145814661506155619562456 ... LastLast
Results 29,101 to 29,120 of 67391
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Summer in Georgia — where if you haven’t gone out to exercise before 9, you figure it’s already too hot to go.

I'm getting a late start on the yard...

Summer in Georgia — where if you haven’t gone out to exercise before 9, you figure it’s already too hot to go.
    Even here, my wife and I head out by 8 so we can be home before 10...tomorrow it will have to be even earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Even here, my wife and I head out by 8 so we can be home before 10...tomorrow it will have to be even earlier...
    I had a choice this morning of going for a walk, or cooking crepes.

Breakfast was tasty.

Quite literally the only thing getting me out of bed at a decent hour these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Quite literally the only thing getting me out of bed at a decent hour these days.
    Walking is serving yet another purpose this Covid year from its usual role as a health aid...we routinely see between four and ten area residents, have a chance for a wee bit of socializing (at a distance) which we sorely miss. Having more and more BYO food and beverage outdoor get togethers, too...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I went for a walk with just a touch of running today. Yeah, too hot for an actual run, but I manage to put in a 5k. Did I mention I'm doing the Massachusetts Virtual Endurance Challenge? 81 miles, walking or running between June 17 and July 31st. My work project got in the way at the beginning so I got a late start but I'm on pace to finish as long as I keep putting in 2-3 miles a day.

He said Yahtzee!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I went for a walk with just a touch of running today. Yeah, too hot for an actual run, but I manage to put in a 5k. Did I mention I'm doing the Massachusetts Virtual Endurance Challenge? 81 miles, walking or running between June 17 and July 31st. My work project got in the way at the beginning so I got a late start but I'm on pace to finish as long as I keep putting in 2-3 miles a day.
    When I was in the office, I was walking 4-5 miles a day.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Walking is serving yet another purpose this Covid year from its usual role as a health aid...we routinely see between four and ten area residents, have a chance for a wee bit of socializing (at a distance) which we sorely miss. Having more and more BYO food and beverage outdoor get togethers, too...

I've had more of the yell across the cul-de-sac for my socialization lately.

Ask This Old House is this afternoon's viewing pleasure.

I'm cheating and using the tablet again.

Sadly, back buttering isn't as tasty as it sounds.

My current home is the 3rd one I've owned. Two were new builds.

Time does go by much faster when you have lots to do.

I got a flea and tick spray this week. It is organic and smells like cloves.

I've started watching a Youtube "show" called The Build Show. It is produced by a local builder in the Austin area. So, a bit more similar to houses here than This Old House.

Doesn't somebody owe us a long story?

Perhaps? Who?

It might have been OPK.

Maybe they just need a beer?