Page 1200 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 2007001100115011901198119912001201120212101250130017002200 ... LastLast
Results 23,981 to 24,000 of 67655
    I will try to rectify this lapse in my movie viewing before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I will try to rectify this lapse in my movie viewing before the end of the year.
    Or like, the end of the business day?

Tough crowd...

Would someone get banned from the thread if they admit that they haven't seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas from beginning to end? Asking for a friend.

I've never seen Princess Bride. I think I need to see it. (I have seen a couple of scenes.)
    This should be illegal. The book is fantastic too.

Would someone get banned from the thread if they admit that they haven't seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas from beginning to end? Asking for a friend.
    I mean, this one is all of like 26 minutes long. Wtf have you been doing for the last 53 Christmases?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Do you even own a TV?

Hang in there, DinK. I got lambasted on another thread for saying that I did not find Norm McDonald funny.

Different tastes, different ways to spend time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Do you even own a TV?
    Yes - and watch it way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    This should be illegal. The book is fantastic too.

I mean, this one is all of like 26 minutes long. Wtf have you been doing for the last 53 Christmases?
    White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street, A Charlie Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and (I probably shouldn't admit this) too many Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. And seven of those 53 years (early ones at that), I was out of the country so didn't really have any Christmas movies that I remember watching.

I bought a bigger TV for my main room a week ago. I appreciate the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    ...I appreciate the bigger picture.
    And that's what we all appreciate about you Ymo.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    This makes me cry.
    This might make you scream: there are rumors floating around about a possible Princess Bride remake.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/enter...rnd/index.html

Money tweet from Cary Elwes: "There's a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a shame to damage this one."

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Hang in there, DinK. I got lambasted on another thread for saying that I did not find Norm McDonald funny.

Different tastes, different ways to spend time.
    Speaking of finding people not funny, I get lambasted in my own house for saying Jeff Dunham is not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    This might make you scream: there are rumors floating around about a possible Princess Bride remake.

Money tweet from Cary Elwes: "There's a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a shame to damage this one."
    pbb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I haven't even seen it buy still agree with this whole-heartedly.

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post

No! Regardless of the rest, there's no other Andre! (And, no, The Rock's hands are way too small...)

-jk

We are unanimous it appears that this is a bad idea. They will do it nonetheless.

Now THIS is a beautiful morning in the Piedmont!

Crisp and clear. I love me some fall weather, I do.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Oh, and I watched a few minutes of "Glory" last night and once again, the eternal truth of Denzel Washington being one sweet hottie who has aged well.

That man is so fine.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Crisp and clear. I love me some fall weather, I do.

Crisp and clean? No caffeine? 7Up?