Page 1757 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 75712571657170717471755175617571758175917671807185722572757 ... LastLast
Results 35,121 to 35,140 of 67370
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Anybody remember colchar? I'm watching the rebroadcast of the 2018 Olympic Women's Hockey gold medal game and remembering how I ticked off colchar in 2014. After the US Women's heartbreaking loss to Canada in the 2014 gold medal game, I realized that all but 2 of the women on the Canadian team were either current or former NCAA hockey players. I remarked (on FB where we were friends at the time), "What does it mean to skate for Canada when all your training is paid for by Americans?" That made him royally angry. He unfriended me on FB and stopped posting here as a result (he left Crazietalk too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Anybody remember colchar? I'm watching the rebroadcast of the 2018 Olympic Women's Hockey gold medal game and remembering how I ticked off colchar in 2014. After the US Women's heartbreaking loss to Canada in the 2014 gold medal game, I realized that all but 2 of the women on the Canadian team were either current or former NCAA hockey players. I remarked (on FB where we were friends at the time), "What does it mean to skate for Canada when all your training is paid for by Americans?" That made him royally angry. He unfriended me on FB and stopped posting here as a result (he left Crazietalk too.)
    Is this a good time to mention that Aimo is going to punch me in the face and that I care more about turkey than most people care about their family? Just feels like a good time to mention that.

We were all much younger then.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Is this a good time to mention that Aimo is going to punch me in the face and that I care more about turkey than most people care about their family? Just feels like a good time to mention that.
    Pictures or it didn't happen...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    TikTok loop works for me as well. Preferably set to Yakety Sax.

We will record and share for posterity. It's a punchable face.

...a lyrical gangster.

Yes. Exactly.

I'm am not an LTE'r but in my feverish devotion to work avoidance I decided to glance at the last few pages. I have to say the fuchsialistic pugilistic banter I encountered (combined with the absolutely divine weather we are now experiencing in Durham) brought a big smile to my face! Thank you LTE. (And you too weather god!)

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    I'm am not an LTE'r but in my feverish devotion to work avoidance I decided to glance at the last few pages. I have to say the fuchsialistic pugilistic banter I encountered (combined with the absolutely divine weather we are now experiencing in Durham) brought a big smile to my face! Thank you LTE. (And you too weather god!)
    If you care about food and aren't that great a person...welcome home.

As I say to my wife every time I get out of the shower and catch her looking at my can, “you’re welcome”.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    As I say to my wife every time I get out of the shower and catch her looking at my can, “you’re welcome”.
    Run Skydog!!!!!! Does the term Skydog make anyone else think of Poochie?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    She married beneath her, as all women do.

She married beneath her, as all women do.
    Beneath her, yes, but she didn’t marry at the bottom, she just likes to ogle mine.

Beneath her, yes, but she didn’t marry at the bottom, she just likes to ogle mine.
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Let's not!

-jk

I'm comfortable just saying that it didn't happen tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Well ok. As long as everyone agrees.

I got a kick out of a thread where Bluedog replied to Skydog. The dogs were speaking amongst themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Don’t worry, the bundaberg bum bum is not for public consumption.

It will only be deployed in idle banter about married life!