Page 1074 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 74574974102410641072107310741075107610841124117415742074 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,480 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinDuke View Post
    Not sure I knew this thread existed. But it's fantastic. And I wanted to be a part of it.

So now I am, I guess.

- Chillin
    Well, we are currently accepting applications.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Welcome!

Don't forget to let us know your favorite PopTart flavor.
    I mean. S'mores. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Well, we are currently accepting applications.
    What's the application fee? And do you accept Diner's Club?

- Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Thank you to cellblock DBR!

All clear.
    Great news! (sorry you had to wait out the news)

I'm going to call on the DBR cell block for my brother-in-law. He will be having a heart cath on Thursday. Hopefully, they will see minor blockage so they can do a stent and it will put everything right. Medicine seems to be all hurry up and wait - have a test done, it doesn't provide definitive info to diagnose the problem, have another test, wait some more. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by ChillinDuke View Post
    I mean. S'mores. Obviously.

What's the application fee? And do you accept Diner's Club?

- Chillin
    Good choice on the flavor.

I believe MtnDevil takes payments in Zima.

Good choice on the flavor.

I believe MtnDevil takes payments in Zima.
    Nope, that's MattMan.

... I'm going to call on the DBR cell block for my brother-in-law. He will be having a heart cath on Thursday. Hopefully, they will see minor blockage so they can do a stent and it will put everything right...
    Will be thinking of him! Nothing but the best for him and then many more lovely repasts of vegetables, light salad dressings, lean meats and fish...forever. Maybe he can get a pair of those sweet "dad" type sneakers that are oddly back in style so he can begin his trek towards the South Pole via the streets in his neighborhood.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Will be thinking of him! Nothing but the best for him and then many more lovely repasts of vegetables, light salad dressings, lean meats and fish...forever. Maybe he can get a pair of those sweet "dad" type sneakers that are oddly back in style so he can begin his trek towards the South Pole via the streets in his neighborhood.
    He already has a great diet - except for the ice cream. He is starting to get back on his bicycle after breaking his hip in January. (Stupid mailman didn't even stop to ask if he was ok. No, you idiot, it is not uncommon for someone to be on their knees clinging to a flower pot in the rain.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Nope, that's MattMan.
    mea culpa - sorry to accuse you of a fondness - I mean attibute a fondness for Zimas to you.

...Stupid mailman didn't even stop to ask if he was ok. No, you idiot, it is not uncommon for someone to be on their knees clinging to a flower pot in the rain...
    I hear Buzz Williams does that every time his team loses in Cameron.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

mea culpa - sorry to accuse you of a fondness - I mean attibute a fondness for Zimas to you.
    I'm not saying "never." But it has been 20 years.

Vibes to your BIL, DIK.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Vibes to your BIL, DIK.
    Thank you. I'm praying they are able to fix the issue with this procedure. If open heart surgery is needed, I don't know when it will be scheduled but hope it isn't urgent so it can be done when I'm back from the mission trip to be here for support for my sister and BIL.

Is it Thursday? Or Friday? Maybe Wednesday? They are all blending together...

Is it Thursday? Or Friday? Maybe Wednesday? They are all blending together...
    Boy, I do "hear" that.

I always thought man was the most invasive species around.

I had a big pork chop for lunch...a San Antonio tradition.

Thank you. I'm praying they are able to fix the issue with this procedure. If open heart surgery is needed, I don't know when it will be scheduled but hope it isn't urgent so it can be done when I'm back from the mission trip to be here for support for my sister and BIL.
    How'd it go DinK?

Some times pets have no sense of decorum...

Some times pets have no sense of decorum...
    Funny, my pets frequently think the same thing about me.

Over-grilled the roast, after it ran too low.

Lesson: Foil changes thermodynamics. A lot.

(Asparagus good though, so some redemption)