Page 2850 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 18502350275028002840284828492850285128522860290029503350 ... LastLast
Results 56,981 to 57,000 of 67660
    Happy Thanksgiving from Minnesota!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Turkey. GET in ma belly!

Also, that Twitter thread has become a proxy battle for political ideaology, methinks.
    Support for Elon Musk is a political proxy battle already, so, yeah.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    My new oven it working. Thanksgiving ruined.

But wait, I have a key to friends house because I sometimes water her plants and do other things around the house when she traveling. She's in Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I will be using her oven. Thanksgiving saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

But wait, I have a key to friends house because I sometimes water her plants and do other things around the house when she traveling. She's in Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I will be using her oven. Thanksgiving saved!
    So, turkey it is?

That would be awful to lose the oven on a holiday. We are cooking at an Airbnb. But I brought most of my spices and cookware. We did bone in porkchops.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

My cat Audrey after eating her Thanksgiving turkey 🦃 said, "Ninth best meat my I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.."

Are you just going to eat there?

Not quite oven-level crisis but I just had to lend a potato masher to a friend down the street. I had 3 to choose from. She knew who to call.

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Not quite oven-level crisis but I just had to lend a potato masher to a friend down the street. I had 3 to choose from. She knew who to call.
    Tell me you didn’t lend your high end masher?!?!

Respect. I have multiple as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tell me you didn’t lend your high end masher?!?!
    Yeah, definitely have to go middle of the road. High end = showing off, low end = may wonder about your potato mashing chops, middle of the road = just right

Respect. I have multiple as well.

I eat rice. I have multiple rice cookers.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I eat rice. I have multiple rice cookers.
    I have always wondered if rice cookers are a good purchase. Which do you like best?

I have always wondered if rice cookers are a good purchase. Which do you like best?
    qdgbt0stsu42sirc8xcu_alnkjyif3tz287gx.jpg

Lol, anything you can boil water in and cover = rice cooker

The main one I actually use is a 33 year old Panasonic I got the summer I went to college.

Yeah, definitely have to go middle of the road. High end = showing off, low end = may wonder about your potato mashing chops, middle of the road = just right
    Haha her daughter walked over so I just sent all 3. She knows me well enough that all judgments are already made, and I have her garage code and know where the spare key is if retrieval becomes necessary.

qdgbt0stsu42sirc8xcu_alnkjyif3tz287gx.jpg

Lol, anything you can boil water in and cover = rice cooker

The main one I actually use is a 33 year old Panasonic I got the summer I went to college.
    Those I have. I assumed you were talking about the standalone appliance.

I have an inexpensive one and love it. One less thing you have to watch on the stovetop, just start it on the counter and ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I have an inexpensive one and love it. One less thing you have to watch on the stovetop, just start it on the counter and ignore.
    So they are worth it?

So they are worth it?
    A battalion of Oompa Loompa slaves? Yes!

So they are worth it?
    I think so, given how inexpensive they are and how they are just one less thing to actively worry about. I usually do a protein, a veggie, and a starch for dinner so if I just set the rice and forget it then I only need to prep/cook the other two. And, they are small so they do not take much storage space.