Page 984 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 4848849349749829839849859869941034108414841984 ... LastLast
Results 19,661 to 19,680 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The mashed potatoes or the gravy?
    No lumpsbin my gravy.

The mashed potatoes or the gravy?
    Proudly lumpy mashed potatoes, even an ample amount of potato skin. Half Irish roasters, half Idaho broilers. Real butter, whole milk not cream.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Proudly lumpy mashed potatoes, even an ample amount of potato skin. Half Irish roasters, half Idaho broilers. Real butter, whole milk not cream.
    Żes, I felt bad that my comment had the faintest suggestion that DinK's gravy have lumps...

Żes, I felt bad that my comment had the faintest suggestion that DinK's gravy have lumps...
    DinK's gravy is as smooth as silk and as aromatic as an English manor garden after a soft summer rain. It is ambrosia of the Gods, manna of the great unwashed.

It's tasty in the extreme.

My error rate on posts made from my phone is extremely high.

My error rate on posts made from my phone is extremely high.
    Patience & Prooooofing required.

My new phone seems to sneak autocorrect in if I am not paying super close attention. Frustrating.

SAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My new phone seems to sneak autocorrect in if I am not paying super close attention. Frustrating.

SAD.
    And not from me? Sad.

I was expecting my new phone to help with the typos(larger screen).

It has made it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    And not from me? Sad.

Yer too danged far away! The folks in Weaverville did me solid. LG v20 is working out well. With the exception of the autocorrect.

Asheville is that large? It always struck me as being similar to Flagstaff when I lived in AZ. Everyone knew about it and had been there, but not that many people actually lived thete.

Asheville is that large?
    Weaverville is about ten minutes north of me. Mattman91 in his undisclosed location is about 45 minutes south of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Weaverville is about ten minutes north of me. Mattman91 in his undisclosed location is about 45 minutes south of me.
    Wouldn't that put mattman well into SC?

-jk

Maybe he just has a North Carolina state of mind...

Went to the doctor Monday wearing a Duke shirt, he asked why I chose a light blue cast for my broken wrist. I told him, "because I hate Carolina and I hate this cast." He laughed and said, "Fair enough. We'll have to get you out of this thing as quickly as possible then."

We live in a small town. Too many times in the last few weeks, I've seen a "royfan" plate with the nc logo.

I fear they are living here now and not just visiting. PS, she's a terrible driver. Big surprise.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Wouldn't that put mattman well into SC?

-jk
    I am not going to out Matt's work location without his prior approval, but if you live north of Asheville, Greenville, SC is about 1:45 or 2 hours from home.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    We live in a small town. Too many times in the last few weeks, I've seen a "royfan" plate with the nc logo.

I fear they are living here now and not just visiting. PS, she's a terrible driver. Big surprise.
    Just remember: "They are among us."

Passed someone wearing UK shorts while doing today's 5K. I told him that his shorts were missing a D & E.

Told my husband, I may be moving back up to Michigan to vote...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...d-rock/533487/
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'