Page 1063 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 63563963101310531061106210631064106510731113116315632063 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,260 of 67388
    95F here in the Ess Ehhh. It is hot.

That Yummm, Beer thread is moving along at a pretty good xlip. And we wouldn't expect them to have anythjbg to post over this holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    That Yummm, Beer thread is moving along at a pretty good xlip. And we wouldn't expect them to have anythjbg to post over this holiday weekend.
    A long weekend of “Ymm, beer” is traditionally followed up in my world with the fun late-morning games of “where are my pants?” and “what died in my mouth?”

Save money and stick to PBR.

The Permian Basin is not God’s Country.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Othello rehearsals almost everyday until we open June 14. You might not see very much of me here until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Othello rehearsals almost everyday until we open June 14. You might not see very much of me here until then.
    Say it ain’t so, Joe!

This thread will look more and more like it is me speaking to myself.

Some times stupity reigns...

A damp day here in the Mid-Atlantic. Crazy fixation on tossing out old dishes and crap. It's a sickness.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Some times stupity reigns...
    Sometimes it is just stupid rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Sometimes it is just stupid rain.
    We could have used more rain this spring.

This is the wettest spring in Georgia I can recall in years.

When you're doing an outdoor version of Othello and you have to cut run time down to 90 minutes, sometimes you have to cut your favorite line in the whole play.

Spring? What's that?

Here around Asheville we had a long winter that morphed into Summer a few weeks ago.

My sister and I were finishing a few last minute tweaks for VBS this afternoon and heard a strange sound. We thought we were the only ones there but it sounded like someone rolling a cart around. Once the heart rate settled down, I realized it was rain on the skylight. It was pouring. When I got home, about 6 miles, the ground wasn't even damp. I guess we got the scattered pop up showers that were predicted.

Not sure what I think of popup rain showers, but a popup rolling food vending establishment works for me. (Some call them taco trucks.)

Not sure what I think of popup rain showers, but a popup rolling food vending establishment works for me. (Some call them taco trucks.)
    I like taco trucks - but you only see them around here in the summer. They are like ice cream trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I like taco trucks - but you only see them around here in the summer. They are like ice cream trucks.
    There is an awesome taco truck right down the road from me. I think I might have to stop by on the way home this evening..

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    There is an awesome taco truck right down the road from me. I think I might have to stop by on the way home this evening..
    There's food trucks all over AVL. Taco Munoz at Zillacoah Brewing is my favorite these days.

##CROSSPOST TO MMM... BEER##

Should we go in on a pop up PopTart truck?