Page 2204 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 120417042104215421942202220322042205220622142254230427043204 ... LastLast
Results 44,061 to 44,080 of 67649
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Single-ply toilet tissue, like creamy peanut butter, was forged by Lucifer himself.
    FIFY.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    FIFY.
    Callback!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    FIFY.
    Ah, can’t spork this one either!

LTE starting en fuego this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Our executive chef has begun her prep work (chopping up celery, etc) so little work is required once the critters have been rounded up.
    Ahhh, fresh lobster? How are prices these days? I remember during the Great Recession being able to lobster for a few $ a pound.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ahhh, fresh lobster? How are prices these days? I remember during the Great Recession being able to lobster for a few $ a pound.
    I've been fortunate enough to eat lobster off the boat at the docks in Maine on more then one occasion. Served with fresh corn. Literally one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I've been fortunate enough to eat lobster off the boat at the docks in Maine on more then one occasion. Served with fresh corn. Literally one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth.
    Me too and agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Co-sign.

The Plague thread makes me livid pretty frequently.

People gonna be people.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    prices are high by historical measure, but if you eat them at home, it's way cheaper than even a mediocre restaurant (non lobster) meal. I think the current market price is $15/lb, but the local big grocery is having (for the first time this year) a special, $9/lb, and they'll steam them for you...then we just bring 'em home and chop up the meat and have lobster rolls.

Single-ply toilet tissue, like creamy peanut butter, was forged by Lucifer himself.
    Speaking of, do you refrigerate or not?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

https://www.republicworld.com/entert...stallment.html

Season 4 is filming now, no official launch date, but it should be end of this year, or early 2022...evidently a two part season, seven episodes each.
    I thought they canceled it too. The last scene from the last episode is AWESOME! I'm looking forward to a new season (or two), but what an ending to the series that would've been.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Single-ply toilet tissue, like colored chalk, was forged by Lucifer himself.
    During the (last) pandemic TP shortage, Costco was out of the decent quality brands, so I got a gigantic box of Marathon toilet paper and a huge package of some other crap brand, and it took us months to work through it. Nearly entirely useless, but I didn't quite have the gumption to throw it out. Later I saw a woman at the dump (ha) getting rid of her cardboard box of Marathon, we shared an opinion to never buy it again. I'd go the Russki route and just save my newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I thought they canceled it too. The last scene from the last episode is AWESOME! I'm looking forward to a new season (or two), but what an ending to the series that would've been.
    maybe you succumbed to what I have nearly succumbed to, which are teaser ads I see from time to time claiming See Which Top Shows Have Been Cancelled, and of course they show an image of Ozarks and other popular shows that in fact haven't been cancelled. Treachery.

During the (last) pandemic TP shortage, Costco was out of the decent quality brands, so I got a gigantic box of Marathon toilet paper and a huge package of some other crap brand, and it took us months to work through it. Nearly entirely useless, but I didn't quite have the gumption to throw it out. Later I saw a woman at the dump (ha) getting rid of her cardboard box of Marathon, we shared an opinion to never buy it again. I'd go the Russki route and just save my newspapers.
    Part of me hopes I have an excuse to just use the hose again.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Part of me hopes I have an excuse to just use the hose again.
    The toilets (e.g. Toto) that spray water for cleaning purposes have become highly popular...not cheap, but they make people happy.

The toilets (e.g. Toto) that spray water for cleaning purposes have become highly popular...not cheap, but they make people happy.
    Pandemics, climate change, 24/7 news yelling about all the ills in the world….sometimes it’s the simple joys that keep us grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Pandemics, climate change, 24/7 news yelling about all the ills in the world….sometimes it’s the simple joys that keep us grounded.
    yes, for example grilling chicken slowly while sipping a beer makes me very content.

yes, for example grilling chicken slowly while sipping a beer makes me very content.
    And if you have a sparkling clean bum bum while doing so…well, that’s just a cherry on top.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The Plague thread makes me sigh. Also, it reminds me that it is a burden to be the product of a successful education. Yeah, I sound like an arrogant wanker when I say stuff like that. If the shoe fits.