Page 280 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Thanks JB. I suddenly received a bunch of PMs. The group therapy bills we are saving are indeed enormous. Thank you DBR.

Welcome Back, Jam Master Earl!!

Wilson: EJ said one finger... he could also use part of his wrist too.

All is right with the world, except for one thing:

BRING BACK BILLYBREEN!!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Uh, Lavabe, you know that question I asked wilson? Do the rest of us even want to know how the two of you know this info about The Earl of Jam?

I know that EarlJam can't perform the action in question with one finger because it simply ain't possible. There is no strange consorting of any sort going on between EarlJam and me.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I know that EarlJam can't perform the action in question with one finger because it simply ain't possible. There is no strange consorting of any sort going on between EarlJam and me.
    ET could perform said action with one finger, so why can't EJ? EJ is topologically identical to ET.

Welcome back, LazarusJam.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    ET could perform said action with one finger...
    What the heck version of ET did you see?!?!?!

What the heck version of ET did you see?!?!?!
    Wasn't ET a character in Flesh Gordon?

ET used that one freaky finger with the bulbous tip to telekineticly move things. I'm theorizing that ET, if confronted with the necessity, could perform said action with that one freaky finger with the bulbous tip.

It involves a special move with the knuckle. Don't doubt me Wilson. Oh the places these fingers have been!

-EarlJam

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Uh, Lavabe, you know that question I asked wilson? Do the rest of us even want to know how the two of you know this info about The Earl of Jam?
    Obviously I didn't know EJ's move. I merely figured out that another hand part was involved. I guessed wrist. EJ claims it was his knuckle.

Whatever.

The person who is amazingly silent on this issue is:

SHAMMROG!!
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Yeah right.

Precisely. As DBR Head Elf, I certify your position as the proper one.
    I would like to apply for the position of Assistant to the DBR Head Elf. Is there an application I should fill out?

I own a 4 foot Santa Snoopy, have more ornaments than will fit on my tree, own at least a dozen nativity scenes - not counting the ones that hang on my tree, and have everyone over to my house on Christmas Eve. Is there a written test I have to take?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I would like to apply for the position of Assistant to the DBR Head Elf. Is there an application I should fill out?

I own a 4 foot Santa Snoopy, have more ornaments than will fit on my tree, own at least a dozen nativity scenes - not counting the ones that hang on my tree, and have everyone over to my house on Christmas Eve. Is there a written test I have to take?
    Yes, but what is your favorite Christmas/holiday movie?

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Welcome back EJ!!! BillyBreen should be back in 24-48 hours. Basketball is gearing up, Thanksgiving is coming, I'll be a year older soon. November rules!
    Is your b-day in November as well? My mom's is tomorrow, mine is upcoming. I'll be "29" again!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Is your b-day in November as well? My mom's is tomorrow, mine is upcoming. I'll be "29" again!
    Oh yeah. November 18. There are lots of us representing November birthdays, well at least all of the cool kids are.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Oh yeah. November 18. There are lots of us representing November birthdays, well at least all of the cool kids are.
    I'm cool. Well, at least in terms of birthday months.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Too cool! another Scorpio..12th here. I reached 29, but not 39. My plan to repeat a decade will work this time now that I've had 10 years to practice.

And a DBR happy birthday to Mom from us!

Mine is on the 20th. My best friend, through elementary school, was born on the 18th. I have a cousin with a b-day on the 12th.

Dad's a Scorpio too, but he missed the 'cool' month by a few days (Oct. 28.)

Scorpios rule.

I'll be sure to tell mom happy B-day from the LTE gang.

Hey CBAB, how's the artwork coming along? IIRC, you were moving on to something new? (Though I loved your flowers and plants!)

I've missed a lot of this thread lately, but if someone is noting 1950's adult films, it can't all be good could it?

Yes, but what is your favorite Christmas/holiday movie?
    In no particular order - Holiday Inn, White Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street (the original). Christmas isn't complete without seeing these. Also, I have to watch the Pope on TV after returning from the late Christmas Eve service at my church.

I may get disqualified by not putting It's A Wonderful Life on the list. I like it but it isn't a favorite. Also, I have never seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas - either version. Please don't hold this against me, Wilson.

November is full of good birthdays - both of my sister's and a sister-in-law are born in November.

So happy birthday to all the November babies on the board.