Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    They both should have gone.
    They still might but why should the GM get fired if the coach is the one making the personnel decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    They still might but why should the GM get fired if the coach is the one making the personnel decisions?
    I did read a lot about this. Good work. And maybe not. It looks like Rhule may have been the real issue here. It is hard to know what kind of role Scott Fitterer played in this. Interestingly enough, Tepper's absolutely obnoxious press conference didn't make me certain he knows who to blame. But what it did do is cement that Tepper is 127% sure he knows. He is the type of guy who has never had a single doubt about anything.

I did read a lot about this. Good work. And maybe not. It looks like Rhule may have been the real issue here. It is hard to know what kind of role Scott Fitterer played in this. Interestingly enough, Tepper's absolutely obnoxious press conference didn't make me certain he knows who to blame. But what it did do is cement that Tepper is 127% sure he knows. He is the type of guy who has never had a single doubt about anything.
    There ya go. There’s the problem.

I hate owners.

I hate owners.
    Yep. The one thing we can’t control might be what’s hurting us most.

I hate owners.
    Try Jerry Jones out lol

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but playing the Bucs this year solves a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but playing the Bucs this year solves a lot of problems.
    Brady’s 2022 is not going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Brady’s 2022 is not going well.
    Understatement of the year. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    Try Jerry Jones out lol
    I'll see your Jerry Jones and raise you Daniel Snyder.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    At least our two wins so far are important ones, in that both are within the division.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Hot take: the trading of McCaffrey (which was the right move) makes the firing of just Ruhle look worse. By trading your most valuable commodity you are saying that you can't win as currently constructed. Meaning Ruhle could never have won with this crowd, but neither could Belichick. Now I understand people wanted Ruhle gone (I didn't, but I recognize most did), but isn't this an issue of roster construction? You have brought in 2 big name QBs who are young and were high draft picks...and neither of them can play dead in a Western. The GM has to go in that situation if you are firing the coach. Now being a fiscal responsibility minded person, I would have recognized that this team couldn't win and kept Ruhle to preside over the demolition of the team. I can lose with anybody, but it's at least cheaper to Keep him in that situation than to get a new coach to come lose. But if you feel like a housecleaning is in order, clean the freaking house. I wouldn't want Scott Fitterer presiding over this if he brought in Darnold and Mayfield. Ruhle coached the players Fitterer brought in. If you want a change, Fitterer has to go first.
    Just want to point out CMC is nowhere near that valuable. We got lucky we could rip off the 49ers. Now I hope we learned a lesson and never ever draft a rb before rd 4 or 5 again. I liked Rhule and his ability to build a team but his play calling was atrocious. Tepper I got no problems with yet, In fact I’ve been pleasantly surprised with his aggressiveness. His only real bad decision to me was not telling Rhule to get out a bit sooner. I agree with you on Fitt to a degree but I like the overall work. I stand by that this team is really good and needs 1 qb, 1 or 2 more oline men and a decent play caller. We’re set everywhere else which is why I’ve been begging for a CMC trade for 3 years now
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    Try Jerry Jones out lol
    Grew up a Cowboys fan. He drove me away.

Grew up a Cowboys fan. He drove me away.
    And here I always pictured you as a blonde with tig bitties.

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    Just want to point out CMC is nowhere near that valuable. We got lucky we could rip off the 49ers. Now I hope we learned a lesson and never ever draft a rb before rd 4 or 5 again. I liked Rhule and his ability to build a team but his play calling was atrocious. Tepper I got no problems with yet, In fact I’ve been pleasantly surprised with his aggressiveness. His only real bad decision to me was not telling Rhule to get out a bit sooner. I agree with you on Fitt to a degree but I like the overall work. I stand by that this team is really good and needs 1 qb, 1 or 2 more oline men and a decent play caller. We’re set everywhere else which is why I’ve been begging for a CMC trade for 3 years now

He's a little dude. Hasn't been healthy the last 3 years since his unreal 2019. And selling him for what they got was a great haul.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Chortled.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hrmmm... My lunch Friday just got more interesting.

Okay, then do me next. How do you picture me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Hrmmm... My lunch Friday just got more interesting.

Okay, then do me next. How do you picture me?
    I will be the one who looks like Morganna the Kissing Bandit.

I will be the one who looks like Morganna the Kissing Bandit.
    Wow, Throwback Thursday.

The 22 year old version or the 75 year old version?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Wow, Throwback Thursday.

The 22 year old version or the 75 year old version?
    Yes!