• Florida Atlantic

7 10.61%
  • Miami

27 40.91%
  • Connecticut

27 40.91%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Buzzsaw

I think everyone has ran into the buzzsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyoung18 View Post
    How many players does Uconn lose to the NBA etc..?
    Probably none

Too bad Miami biffed on so many layups in the first half. They really had a chance to take the momentum and choked it away.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Probably none
    That's a scary answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    I thought FAU blew it at the end with all the TO'S. Seemed to mess with their mojo. Although...I guess the coach had to call one to set up end of game situation. I think I would have let the guys on the floor figure it our up 1 and the ball.
    I thought the big Russian kid was a major negative for FAU. Couldn't match up at all. The coach would have been better to go with his other big guy.

That's a scary answer.
    UConn will officially be a blue blood

Pack gets paid $800k and they can’t buy him a second pair of shoes?

Ain’t nobody beating Ucon.

😢😢😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    Too bad Miami biffed on so many layups in the first half. They really had a chance to take the momentum and choked it away.
    They’ve not been strong with the ball at either end. Multiple defensive rebounds and loose balls in their hands this half that they’ve failed to secure. And it’s really cost them.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    UConn will officially be a blue blood
    They're going to pass Kansas again in NCAA titles

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    Ain’t nobody beating Ucon.
    Agreed

Thought FAU would have a chance but no way is San Diego St. shooting 50% from 3 against them.

Terrible night of basketball. Neither of the teams I was rooting for won. UConn wins easily on Monday night. I won’t be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Terrible night of basketball. Neither of the teams I was rooting for won. UConn wins easily on Monday night. I won’t be watching.
    Same. Although the reason I won't be watching is that I will be in Japan. Maybe it's better that it is a game I'm not that interested in, anyway, so I wont feel that bad about missing it.

Having said that, go Aztecs!

How many players does Uconn lose to the NBA etc..?
    Hawkins is a likely lottery pick. As to the rest, TBD but the big guy Clingan is probably the second guy in terms of NBA potential.

I haven’t really watched them but can someone succinctly explain for me how UConn got so good?

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Jordan Miller pulling a Christian Laettner again, if we're talking Christian Laettner's Final Four game vs. Indiana: 8 pts (2/8 FG, 4/7 FT), 10 reb, 1 ast, 1 blk.
    Jordan Miller's stat line: 11 pts (4/10 FG, 3/3 FT), 10 reb, 3 ast, 1 blk. Pretty close! And, just like Laettner that night, Miller did not have as good a game tonight as Hurley.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_Wilson View Post
    I haven’t really watched them but can someone succinctly explain for me how UConn got so good?
    The Final 4 ,3 teams are as untalented as ever.Conn has gotten really good.Im as suprised as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_Wilson View Post
    It doesn’t really matter because it’s not like Connecticut is going to be a dynasty or something. That just doesn’t happen anymore. Next year they’ll fall back to the pack just like UNC and Duke did this year.

With instant transfers and OAD it’s a crapshoot every year for EVERYONE from now on, including Duke. It’s simply the new reality of college basketball, like it or not. And I don’t.