Page 906 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 406806856896904905906907908916956100614061906 ... LastLast
Results 18,101 to 18,120 of 67393
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Maybe I should go to a fast food restaurant and drink straight from the ketchup spigot?
    Brings up a ridiculous memory of young motherhood when pre-teen son of weezie would delight in gathering ketchup packets, placing them under car tires in the parking lot and waiting for the rude noises produced when those cars backed up. Boy-centered hilarity of the particularly hapless kind.

Then mom would oversee the clean up while mildly berating the junior hooligans. I need to remember this for the post Thanksgiving table "Laughfest At The Expense of Others Festival..."
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I have an idea... what's the best live show you have ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I have an idea... what's the best live show you have ever seen?
    Last year at the Red Rocks I saw Nas open up for Soja.

Not really the best as far as acts, but the venue was spectacular. I had always wanted to see a show there.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Daniel J. Travanti playing the lead in A Touch of the Poet at the ART (American Repertory Theatre) in the early '90s. Absolutely stunning piece of theater, the kind that makes the audience sit there in stunned silence for a few moments before jumping out of their seats.

Lia Cirio in Boston Ballet's 2015 production of Swan Lake - oh man, finest performance of Odile/Odette I've ever seen - redefined for me what I mean when I say a ballet is a classic.

The only semi-interesting story I have music related was one summer afternoon/evening in the San Fernando Valley. Some of the guys from Guns N' Roses were visiting someone in my neighborhood. Long story short, they ended up playing a few songs from their soon to be released Use Your Illusion albums.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Lusty Monk Mustard is the shiznit.
    I like to use Mom's Kitchen Lemon Dill Mustard when I make deviled eggs.

Every time I've visited DBR in the last few days that other thread has been above this one. Enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Every time I've visited DBR in the last few days that other thread has been above this one. Enough of that.
    Good move!

Almost went to a Halloween party tonight. Decided to pretend I like baseball.

Ooh, mustards are fun. Spicy, brown, yellow... each has their role in the universe.
    Hmmmm...was with you until you said yellow mustard has a role in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hmmmm...was with you until you said yellow mustard has a role in the universe.
    Yellow is for ball park hot dogs. Not the brand, mind you.

Yellow mustard is for when no other mustard is around...

Almost went to a Halloween party tonight. Decided to pretend I like baseball.
    I was invited to a Halloween party. I would have liked to go, but, I had tickets to the Boston Ballet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I was invited to a Halloween party. I would have liked to go, but, I had tickets to the Boston Ballet.
    I would have pretended to like baseball.

Missed yesterdqy's football game. Dealing with car issues.

There's something shameful in watching the start of the Marine Corps Marathon from the comfort of my bed while enjoying a cup of coffee, isn't there?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    There's something shameful in watching the start of the Marine Corps Marathon from the comfort of my bed while enjoying a cup of coffee, isn't there?
    Nope, just wish them luck with wherever they are off to today.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    No. Running marathons aren't good for you. There is some evidence that drinking coffee is!

We're still 156 pages ahead. There's 10 days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    We're still 156 pages ahead. There's 10 days to go.
    Endeavor to persevere!