Page 1744 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 74412441644169417341742174317441745174617541794184422442744 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,880 of 67675
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Do realize he can also drop stuff in, stuff you'll have to fish out. Or wonder, weeks later, where is that thing?

-jk
    Ah yes...Mine deposited my smart watch in the trash. I realized it the day after trash was collected.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Very true. It is also strange, but heartwarming, when you go to a funeral and say you had a good time. You had a chance to celebrate a life and reconnect with others. I remember that from an uncle's funeral many years ago - had a chance to see cousins I hadn't seen in a while and spent time with my Dad as I went with him and did the driving part.
    Absolutely. There is a group of 3 of us that is the group that has an inappropriate amount of fun at these events. I think it's a welcome diversion? We draw a crowd. But that may be to watch the train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I looked that up and I am more like imitation vanilla than I actually knew.
    Oh, lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Oh, lovely!
    It checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Insert Big Bird Thanksgiving meme here...
    One of my favorites!
    Attached Images Attached Images

But that may be to watch the train wreck.
    People can’t help watching a “good” train wreck.

One of my favorites!
    Mine too, just wanted to be careful and not trigger any one.

Mine too, just wanted to be careful and not trigger any one.
    That Clemmons dude is a bad influence.

That Clemmons dude is a bad influence.
    Yes! Absolutely true!

People can’t help watching a “good” train wreck.
    There but for the grace of God.

Antelope do it too. After a lion takes one of them down they’ll all stand around watching the pride devour one of their own and be all, “yoooo, did you see what happened to Earl?!”

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    There but for the grace of God.

Antelope do it too. After a lion takes one of them down they’ll all stand around watching the pride devour one of their own and be all, “yoooo, did you see what happened to Earl?!”
    I think most of you have gleaned this from your short time knowing me but the crowd is partly there to listen to the funny stories and partly there to stop it if I start the one involving them.

I think most of you have gleaned this from your short time knowing me but the crowd is partly there to listen to the funny stories and partly there to stop it if I start the one involving them.
    So....you're one of the antelopes talking about how Earl got himself ate? Or you're the lion doing the eating? or you're Earl?

So...you're one of the antelopes talking about how Earl got himself ate? Or you're the lion doing the eating? or you're Earl?
    Correct.

I'm probably a lion walking around telling all the antelopes what I did to Earl.

Hot oven grinders this evening, no turkeys will be harmed in the production of this mouthwatering miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Hot oven grinders this evening, no turkeys will be harmed in the production of this mouthwatering miracle.
    Grinders! Haven't heard that since hanging with my best friend in Rhode Island! What toppings?

Grinders! Haven't heard that since hanging with my best friend in Rhode Island! What toppings?
    primary feature, of course, will be copious melted cheese...various and sundry contents including (but not limited to) ham, gobbagool, shredded lettuce, tomato, perhaps some tuna (not Turkey of the Sea brand). The occasional jalapeno.

I'm probably a lion walking around telling all the antelopes what I did to Earl.
    But did you actually eat some of Earl or are you like that lion who’s all, “I ate half of Earl and then pounded 13 shots of Jager!” And all the other animals just sort of roll their eyes behind your back and say, “that’s not even a lion, it’s one of those weird hopping vultures wearing a mask”?

But did you actually eat some of Earl or are you like that lion who’s all, “I ate half of Earl and then pounded 13 shots of Jager!” And all the other animals just sort of roll their eyes behind your back and say, “that’s not even a lion, it’s one of those weird hopping vultures wearing a mask”?
    Wait. Were you there?

Wait. Were you there?
    My name is Earl.