Page 1093 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 93593993104310831091109210931094109511031143119315932093 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,860 of 67238
    So, yeah, I have a ticket for tonight's drawing...

They are out in full force...sigh.

Go Sunday morning while everyone else is in church

Well, I for one am happy that the Buckeyes and Brewers lost.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Well, I for one am happy that the Buckeyes and Brewers lost.
    And yet Buckeyes fans will feel slighted for falling out of the top four.

After the spectacular amounts of rain this summer, I demand some top level leaf color!

Come on Fall! Get your act on! It's taking forever.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

We skipped fall and went straight to winter here. We may get spring later this week.

It seems my winning Mega Millions ticket was sold to someone else by accident.

To soothe my lottery blues, I stirred up a creamy pot of broccoli rabe risotto for dinner. Resisted the urge to eat it with the serving spoon.

It's not 1.6 billion samoleans but it was pretty darned good.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

There is $620 million up for grabsin the Powerball drawing tonight. Not a bad consolation prize.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There is $620 million up for grabsin the Powerball drawing tonight. Not a bad consolation prize.
    I'm holding out for more.

That's not going to buy me the Detroit Pistons though. Sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I'm holding out for more.
    You got more now. No winner tonight.

I never liked this guy.

Colin Jost, snl snappy pants on his fanboy status:

"Detroit connections: Does Jost, who spent his early years in Staten Island, have any? Well, growing up, he was a self-described huge Michigan Wolverine fan: 'I think it was a combination of when the Fab Five was there playing basketball and also their football team was great at that time, a Desmond Howard era.' "

That's just about enough out of him for me.
    Last edited by weezie; 10-25-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Autumn has unfortunately decided to skip Asheville this year. On the bright side, hopefully the "leafers" get the memo and stay home

So, I take a day off and now the grass cutting guy "King of the Yappers" decides it's a fine day to come over and bug the poo out of me. I'm plotting how to sneak out of the house without him catching sight of me.

The sad travails of the lady of the manor...

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, I take a day off and now the grass cutting guy "King of the Yappers" decides it's a fine day to come over and bug the poo out of me. I'm plotting how to sneak out of the house without him catching sight of me.

The sad travails of the lady of the manor...
    It's hell being popular. Or, so I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    It's hell being popular. Or, so I'm told.
    Kinda like being a famous beer drinker huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    Kinda like being a famous beer drinker huh ?
    That's more, "so I was informed the next day"

I literally ran out the front door while he was in the back field muttering GoGoGo to myself. Nearly put the car in neutral and rolled down the driveway hill but cool-headed action prevailed and I was able to escape undetected.

Ninja-weez. Until I returned several hours later and he was still here! Cripessake!
    Had to resort to the old Ronald Reagan wave-point to-ears-shake head and scramble into the house with groceries.

It's pitiful. Work men! They LOVE me. I must be featured on some garage/warehouse calendar somewhere in hell.