Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    Without Curry the GSW won't get past the Rockets. They might not get to the Rockets. 2 years ago when Curry wasn't healthy, they allowed the Cavs to win a championship. We all just have to hope Curry and get healthy while Quinn fills in for a round or two.
    We all just have to hope????? No thanks! Curry can stay injured. And the Cavs allowed the warriors to win in 2015 when KLove was injured.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    We all just have to hope????? No thanks! Curry can stay injured. And the Cavs allowed the warriors to win in 2015 when KLove was injured.
    Dude. This is a Duke thread. At least say "Kyrie was injured" and not KLove.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

We all just have to hope Curry can get healthy while Quinn fills in for a round or two.
    ummm...no we don't....
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    ummm...no we don't...
    I mean, it is kind of poor form to be hoping a guy stays injured. And by “kind of” I mean “completely.”

I say this as a Bulls fan who has no dog in the fray but at this point just wants to see a really fun series between the Rockets and Warriors to in all likelihood decide the NBA title.

Without Curry the GSW won't get past the Rockets. They might not get to the Rockets. 2 years ago when Curry wasn't healthy, they allowed the Cavs to win a championship. We all just have to hope Curry and get healthy while Quinn fills in for a round or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    ummm...no we don't...
    I think his assumption was that we would all as Duke fans like to see Quinn win a ring, and that is the most likely way for it to happen this year. Certainly true in my case, any other team I would pick to pull for would be a distant second (would be either be the Philly or Boston).

I honestly think the warriors injuries are karma for having 4 all stars, and I'm sick of them walking through the west. I don't want anyone injured (except, maybe, a couple star rockets so the wolves can beat them in this round), and I think the rockets-warriors series is going to be great, but honestly if curry doesn't play then Quinn keeps getting serious playing time.