Page 2467 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 14671967236724172457246524662467246824692477251725672967 ... LastLast
Results 49,321 to 49,340 of 67384
    Regional jet, I should have known better…

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Canceled?

I have a date with two of them tomorrow. What was the issue? Despite the constricted size, I like the fact that my wife and I won't have to share the row (two seats) with some grotesquely large human being. That's worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I have a date with two of them tomorrow. What was the issue? Despite the constricted size, I like the fact that my wife and I won't have to share the row (two seats) with some grotesquely large human being. That's worth something.
    You've been reading my comments in the Wordle thread, haven't you?

Hot take: Meatloaf got too much love by getting an unearned poll. He was kitschy and gimmicky. Fine to enjoy his music but he's like 834th on the people who died recently list and got a poll. I don't agree with it. I ain't trying to kick the man while he's down, but he didn't deserve a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Hot take: Meatloaf got too much love by getting an unearned poll. He was kitschy and gimmicky. Fine to enjoy his music but he's like 834th on the people who died recently list and got a poll. I don't agree with it. I ain't trying to kick the man while he's down, but he didn't deserve a poll.
    Yikes. Anyone can start a poll! Don’t hate on the loaf, you think others deserve a poll, go make it happen. Be the change you want to see in the world.

I like Meatloaf (but not meatloaf), and I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yikes. Anyone can start a poll! Don’t hate on the loaf, you think others deserve a poll, go make it happen. Be the change you want to see in the world.
    It's easier to just sit back and lob grenades. Sometimes I wonder if you get me at all.

It's easier to just sit back and lob grenades. Sometimes I wonder if you get me at all.
    Of course I don’t. I can in game dunk.

Of course I don’t. I can in game dunk.
    Needlessly aggressive.

Needlessly aggressive.
    Maybe. We could start a poll to see if others agree?

Maybe. We could start a poll to see if others agree?
    Strong.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I like Meatloaf (but not meatloaf), and I agree wholeheartedly with this post.
    Yet you voted! You’re yucking your own yum. That sort of self loathing ain’t good for the soul.

Canceled?
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    The airport was not very busy. I got a parking spot not normally available on a Friday afternoon. But my flight? We were packed in like sardines.

The airport was not very busy. I got a parking spot not normally available on a Friday afternoon. But my flight? We were packed in like sardines.
    In oil?

such is the life of friday afternoon flying...i'm hoping most sane people are snoozing when i get to the airport a 5:30 tomorrow morning...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I did not vote in the Meat Loaf poll.

Yet you voted! You’re yucking your own yum. That sort of self loathing ain’t good for the soul.
    I thought he was loafing.

Oh, and Céline Dion > Meatloaf (or meatloaf).

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Oh, and Céline Dion > Meatloaf (or meatloaf).

You left out part:

Taylor Swift > Céline Dion > Meatloaf