Page 874 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 37477482486487287387487587688492497413741874 ... LastLast
Results 17,461 to 17,480 of 67370
    No offense intended to our team and we knew it was not going to be as good a year as the last couple, but I guess I had more expectations of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No offense intended to our team and we knew it was not going to be as good a year as the last couple, but I guess I had more expectations of this team.
    It was not the anticipated outcome.

Second batch of ice cream is in the freezer. Bowl is back in the freezer now so that I can make the 3rd batch in the am. In a bit, I will start the potatoes for the dilled potato salad.

Watching Ex Machina, kind of creeped out by it.

Hey DC, VA folks: Four Sisters at Mosaic is still a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant. Very well priced, too.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Second batch of ice cream is in the freezer. Bowl is back in the freezer now so that I can make the 3rd batch in the am. In a bit, I will start the potatoes for the dilled potato salad.
    How did the 3rd batch go?

They just can't stop themselves.

There is no misery quite like watching a Lions game. Just an abysmal way to waste minutes in a life.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

How did the 3rd batch go?
    It was a hit. The peanut butter bonanza had the most left over. Will see if it refreezes well.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It was a hit. The peanut butter bonanza had the most left over. Will see if it refreezes well.
    Maybe too many people with nut allergies these days. If I had a nut allergy, I'm not sure what I'd do. Not eat those specific nuts I guess. But I have some form of nut every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    There is no misery quite like watching a Lions game. Just an abysmal way to waste minutes in a life.
    Well, it could be worse. If you were a Tar Heel...

Well, it could be worse. If you were a Tar Heel...

True Ymo, true. And that is why the LTE is and shall be eternally eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    True Ymo, true. And that is why the LTE is and shall be eternally eternal.
    That's a long time, sorta seems like forever.

And that's a mighty long time.

We need more people on the bandwagon...but only if they care, care about nothing!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'll admit I checked the score of the Patriots game last night and watched about 3 plays. I even checked who won all of the games this morning. I realize that my not watching the NFL will change absolutely nothing about the horrible institution that is the NFL. But it makes me feel better to not watch games. I haven't watched an entire game in 4 seasons. The closest I came was when I watched the entire 4th Quarter of Super Bowl XLIX. I've also usually turned on some football during breaks in the cooking on Thanksgiving.

Not watching does free up a lot of time.

I'm too busy keeping the Ymm, Beer thread active/updated.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'm too busy keeping the Ymm, Beer thread active/updated.
    Each post you drink?

Each post you drink?
    Maybe each drink, I post.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.